• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

About 14 months from my initial request until I got the final piece. It's a late Birthday gift for a friend. It's her as her character Raven from the TV series The 100. The art is by Drew Johnson.

Raven%20100%20Commission%20Med%20BNW.jpg

This just arrived the other day. I am thrilled to bits! A big thanks to Stanley for doing this!

2ldyslj.jpg

Congrats on getting this ! I gave up trying to commission him. I contacted his rep 3 different times and got no response. Then I contacted Stanley through his deviantart page, I told him that I know he is busy, and I am willing to wait 5 years if need be, I just want to be added to the list, he replied with "contact my rep"

It's good, but my Grogg! could take him! :)

What Art does on a "con sketch" is pretty darned impressive. He did a Lone Ranger in someone's sketchbook at the show where I got Grogg! that was amazing, too.

Congrats.

Edited by alxjhnsn