• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

It's Christmas! My final Christmas present of 2015 piece arrived on the 25th ... of February, but that's okay, it makes the season last longer!

It's a homage to the cover of the first comic I ever bought (JLA 29) by Scott Shaw​! featuring characters he co-created: the Amazing Zoo Crew and the Justa Lotta Animals.

You can read more about it by clicking on the image and you should, my descriptions are excellent!

EMqPf2Os_2702161035001.jpg

From the London convention, an excellent Penny Century commission from a very talented British indie artist, Adam Cadwell...

25287134432_aa806af16f_b_d.jpg

Posted this to CAF last week...the official Marvel movie adaptation that never was but should have been:

11NvMJOg_2302161737391.jpeg

Chris Mooneyham can go to a throwback style at will, and I thought he'd be a good choice to capture the feel of a mid-'80s Marvel book. All hand-lettered, too. Made this ALIENS fan quite happy!

Awesome cover!

Azrael.jpg

Art done by Ace Continuado.

Azrael and Checkmate are two of my favorite comic books back then and I've always had this mental image of Azrael cornered by Checkmate which was realized in ink by Ace!