• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

I might be a little addicted to sketch covers, but when I receive something as fun as this then I remember why I am a little addicted.

Just got the pic through email and getting it picked up at LSCC

6iG1Ruvl.jpg

Hey there, I hope I can ask this here but here goes. So I asked a comic book artist if he does commissions, he said absolutely, at the same time I asked him if he had one of his original art work that I wanted (He dose not anymore). My Question is would it be consider somewhat inappropriate if I would to asked him if he could recreate that certain art page for me?

Hey there, I hope I can ask this here but here goes. So I asked a comic book artist if he does commissions, he said absolutely, at the same time I asked him if he had one of his original art work that I wanted (He dose not anymore). My Question is would it be consider somewhat inappropriate if I would to asked him if he could recreate that certain art page for me?

Nope, nothing wrong with that.

Malvin

My first Neal Adams commission. I am working on a custom sketch booklet card set and this is the first in said set. Hope to get it signed by Fisher at Dallas Fan Expo.

P1010974_zpsax2g0uo9.jpg

Lately Neal Adams is hit and miss art-wise but, in this case, it's a hit. Great piece! Congrats!

I might be a little addicted to sketch covers, but when I receive something as fun as this then I remember why I am a little addicted.

Just got the pic through email and getting it picked up at LSCC

6iG1Ruvl.jpg

Marc Ellerby?

Posted this to CAF last week...the official Marvel movie adaptation that never was but should have been:

11NvMJOg_2302161737391.jpeg

Chris Mooneyham can go to a throwback style at will, and I thought he'd be a good choice to capture the feel of a mid-'80s Marvel book. All hand-lettered, too. Made this ALIENS fan quite happy!