• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

Jae Lee really got into this One Minute Later because in the story, Nightmare is masquerading as Eternity as part of a plot to get Dr. Strange -- here you see Nightmare coming out of Eternity and Jae has drawn both Eternity and Nightmare's head/face as he emerges -- what a great take on this cover by one of the nicest guys in the business, Jae Lee. I cannot recommend Jae enough!!!!

That is beautiful.

I got quite a few things at Wizard World New Orleans this weekend, and will be scanning and posting it over the next few days, and here's three pieces from my small Legion sketchbook:

Phantom Girl by Francis Portela

9tINSAPt_1101152050461.jpg

Chameleon by Chad Thomas

LMn2mxN5_1101152101431.jpg

Gates by Tim Lattie

cnP2tPTO_1101152108421.jpg

I've been trying to get a commission from Andrea Jen for a couple of years now so when she opened her commission list recently I jumped right on it, the result....

IMAG1403_zps0uhfghdn.jpg

So I saw the above referenced Buffy piece and had to track this artist down for a piece of my own. She did an incredible job in no time at all.

i-4HGFVMR-XL.jpghttp://handrewx.deviantart.com/art/Black-widow-506763724

[And finally, the four new "Karate Kid vs." commissions I got last weekend:

Karate Kid vs. Night Thrasher by Mark Bagley

rE49zigk_1401152220541.jpg

Karate Kid vs. Drax the Destroyer by David Baldeon

Nh5rHRIA_1401150650341.jpg

Karate Kid vs. Luke Cage by Francis Portela

tFCCLPjj_1301152211231.jpg

Karate Kid vs. Storm Shadow by Alvaro Martinez

5LGqhq4k_1301150659371.jpg

I've been trying to get a commission from Andrea Jen for a couple of years now so when she opened her commission list recently I jumped right on it, the result....

IMAG1403_zps0uhfghdn.jpg

So I saw the above referenced Buffy piece and had to track this artist down for a piece of my own. She did an incredible job in no time at all.

i-4HGFVMR-XL.jpghttp://handrewx.deviantart.com/art/Black-widow-506763724

Awesome! :applause: