• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,868 posts in this topic

I really enjoy Morning Glories. If you aren't reading it, you are missing a truly odd and enjoyable story.

Anyway, each year or so, they publish a Deluxe HC collection and each year I've hired Joe to illuminate the book with head sketches on the pages separating each story.

This year is no different. Check it out.

Hfaf9Ya3_2611141300141.jpg

Another fine commission from Enric Romero. I asked for AXA and Modesty Blaise reading the Sundays and dreaming about the classic strip heroes. Also thought having AXA and Modesty in colour with the heroes in BW would be a nice effect and Enric pulled it off perfectly.

axa_modesty_sundays_colour.jpg

At Baltimore I setup a commission from JK Snyder, he setup next to Matt Wagner. I loved the Flash Gordon he had done for a fellow collector and knew he would be perfect for my iPod commission. Turned out fantastic!

iPod_JK_Williams.jpg

A Kickstarter Perk that was better than the product? Yep, it happens.

My latest is a painting of the Fallen Angel cast (LR: Juris, Jude, Liandra) in a scene that really should be the cover of an Omnibus.

This is not a knock on FoJ; it's a tribute to JKW. Click the image to read all about it.

suKoUVn2_0612141134301.jpg

Edited by alxjhnsn