• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

I did indeed, James, and won't need to look for another copy. Besides the exceptional centering, the cover stock has little yellowing and the interior pages don't stick out. :cloud9:

Here's another tough issue to find in nice shape, owing to the deep brown and black cover inks. This is a great ish, continuing the story of DD teaming with the FF while Dr. Doom invades the Baxter Building. The only drawback is that Colletta wasn't the best of Kirby's FF inkers.

FF40cgc-1.jpg

What does it mean "jonesing"? :)

I just got my third copy of #66 and now I can make a choice – will be in about VFNM as yours, but I have to decide which one! lol

P.S. Love the centering on your copy!

Urban Dictionary

    

jonesing

to have a strong need, desire, or craving for something.

see also: jones

Sheeeit beeeitch after smokin' dat weed I'm jonesing for some grub!

Shaniqua is mad jonesing for Rasheed, dat person_without_enough_empathy follow him around everywhere.

lol

Edited by trmoore54

Very nice Illu… it’s similar to my raw copy in the FN range. :)

P.S. I am still haunted by your Kirby signed Golden Age Cap… :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

@Tom: Thanks! lol

I’ve definitely been jonesing for #64-67 too… managed not to spend mad money but it was tough. Now I have the "final selection" going on among the copies… :D

Very nice Illu… it’s similar to my raw copy in the FN range. :)

P.S. I am still haunted by your Kirby signed Golden Age Cap… :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Thanks Claudio, I actually sent that Cap #3 to SDCC this week to get signed by Stan too, but since he cancelled at the lat minute it won't be signed by him until next month. :wishluck:

Aww, I would be dead scared to have it traveling around! :eek:lol

Don’t tell me you are going to have him sign on the cover, pleaseee! – do it on the insides, like Jack’s one… :o

My last arrivals, a minor upgrade (#57) and I still missed #100. Not stellar copies but will do. :)

YrgIXWrh.jpg

cfigP9Xh.jpg

Aww, I would be dead scared to have it traveling around! :eek:lol

Don’t tell me you are going to have him sign on the cover, pleaseee! – do it on the insides, like Jack’s one… :o

I am a little scared having it travel back and forth across the country, but it shouldn't be too much longer until I get it back. And yes I am getting Stan to sign the splash page right beside Jack, I would never deface that cover with writing! lol