• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

Just got another piece from Tom Raney. There is a lot of detail on the armor I requested on Loki (from the Siege oneshot) and he did very well with it, as always. :)

OU6zLldg_1504141053591.jpg

Smoking! I don't look at this thread much anymore as I am moving away from commissions and con sketches but I continue to make an exception for Tom Raney. He does great work these days, too bad it took so long for him to bring more than a ball point pen to cons!

And he seems to be a genuinely nice guy as well. He is so mellow and laid back I used to think he was hung over when he would just sit at his table at a show and not take a list, only do quick head sketches. We have agreed on a massive "will never need another Raney piece after this bad boy" commission and I need to find the funds while he is still interested.

Great piece! (I have a few Raney commissions now if you want to check my CAF, link in sig)