• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

Angela claims the "Iron" Throne by Brian Hurtt.

7da3f51d-5201-4163-8259-8aeaf9bfdce9_zps138e731a.jpg

For anyone not familiar with my "Iron" Throne series, it's a Marvel Universe character claiming a throne made up of Iron Man's armor. Most are 11 x 17 commissions, but I've found that getting a few done on books has freed up money to get a few more done! You can check out other pieces here:

The "Iron" Throne

Great first commission - Valkyrie looks fabulous.

Two new One Minute Laters -- one "transformed" by my family from a 1975 pencil piece by Marshall Rogers and another by MC Wyman (with thanks to Larry). See my CAF for more info about the Marshal Rogers piece

146582.jpg.6e081a648de17bd6eb23cdfaf8a38391.jpg

146583.jpg.b0a38e3b7a5789f4ffe62ce54c7f8f97.jpg

I just noticed this thread and must say the themes and more importantly the art are fantastic. I could see how it could become addictive....

Are commissioned pieces super expensive?

I could totally see myself getting a Phantom Stranger commission done... :tonofbricks:

The One Minute Later is my special theme and I have over 100 of them -- check out my CAF. There are some great theme collectors and I would encourage you to find your own unique theme and pursue it -- There is the Trophy Wall Guy, MTIO Guy, Re-Legion and many terrific themes. Love to see what new theme you come up with.

The One Minute Later is my special theme and I have over 100 of them -- check out my CAF. There are some great theme collectors and I would encourage you to find your own unique theme and pursue it -- There is the Trophy Wall Guy, MTIO Guy, Re-Legion and many terrific themes. Love to see what new theme you come up with.

Don't even have to think about it! It would be The Phantom Stranger theme....

I was just hoping for artist suggestions and ballpark costs.