• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,603 posts in this topic

Thanks!

Lowgrade, but higher grades have become too expensive for me, and I am just more than happy with them. Well, I’d love a better copy of the #15 as it is one of my favorite issues, but’s all good!

I have picked a few others in early 2014, here’s the #19 and the others… I have to scan them yet.

8EnBCjWh.jpg

Hey again --

Continuing to add to my slow 1-20 run...won this on Comiclink:

FF6_zpsc3b13dd1.jpg

Thanks!

Dan

CONGRATS Dan! Good price on that one as well...prices for some reason have dipped from an avg $4500-ish since 2013...I was going to bid $3666 on it and got distracted with about 20 minutes out and "slept" through the buzzer...

Glad you won it though! :headbang:

Yesterday I got in a trade this poster, which originally came with the italian Fantastic Four #50 from the early 1970s – I would not normally have bought it, as it goes for about $90-100 in nice shape, but in the trade I was happy to finally have it as I love it (I also love the fact they did not translated the dedication at the bottom and left it in english).

This is a generic picture, it came folded in four, as it was polybagged with the comic, and it’s large, but it‘s just to show you how it looks. :)

8675FOWh.jpg

Then I guess I am ready for retirement – I have both (Annual #3, and FF #15, recently purchased) and I did not notice. :ohnoez:

Or better, I think I even noticed when I browsed the FF #15 which I got recently, and then I must how said «Wow, here’s where it was taken from!».

And then entirely forgot it! lol

@namisgr: Actually the pin-ups were regularly published in the italian issues, just not in the original order. This is actually a proper poster, shrinkwrapped with the italian #50, and thus it is double in size than a comic book. :)

Yesterday I got in a trade this poster, which originally came with the italian Fantastic Four #50 from the early 1970s – I would not normally have bought it, as it goes for about $90-100 in nice shape, but in the trade I was happy to finally have it as I love it (I also love the fact they did not translated the dedication at the bottom and left it in english).

This is a generic picture, it came folded in four, as it was polybagged with the comic, and it’s large, but it‘s just to show you how it looks. :)

8675FOWh.jpg

That's great!

I'd love to have that!