• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

My first-ever commission just arrived today! Of my favorite cover! Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1!

Don't want to post a giant image of it here but feel free to check it out in my CAF gallery!

6GYrE4Yf_2202141159121.jpg

This thread is causing my addiction to grow. lol

Frank

Edited by fmaz

Also got two more Legion of Super-Heroes commissions from Derec Donovan:

rE7SNlXT_2202142220131.jpg

Bouncing Boy

QoX536h6_2202142145431.jpg

Infectious Lass

Ok. So I just got my first commission the other day and it's great. Fine. And yeah it's my birthday and I've got a bit of cash in my pocket right now. But for the love of God would you people stop posting really cool commissions like these to tempt me to go get another one? sheesh!

Oh yeah. And since I'm now really old? Get off my lawn. :-)

Seriously though, these are sweet! Well done!

Ok. So I just got my first commission the other day and it's great. Fine. And yeah it's my birthday and I've got a bit of cash in my pocket right now. But for the love of God would you people stop posting really cool commissions like these to tempt me to go get another one? sheesh!

Oh yeah. And since I'm now really old? Get off my lawn. :-)

Seriously though, these are sweet! Well done!

Welcome to the ongoing addiction! :whee:

So I've gathered. :-). I really want to focus on published pages, but while before I thought I'd ONLY go that route...I now see how that idea made no sense. Especially seeing some of the remarkable pieces people have shown off in this thread. Wow.

In choosing mine, I just so love that cover to the first amazing spider-man annual... And I thought it would be cool to have a version of it done in the Ditko style by someone who was around Marvel when I was growing up. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Dropped it off for framing today!

Edited by fmaz

hi everyone. i would like to share some of my commissions that i got. just got into comic art collection from december 2013, but here goes.

Harley Quinn by Rahmat Handoko, my first ever commission.

1958419_631006326970114_1951219146_n.jpg

and here's the CAF link

and this is my second one, batman and joker by Yusuf Idris.

12740897844_11ee0b3812_b.jpg

Batman and joker by unearthed name, on Flickr

and of course the CAF link.

hope you all like it.

Edited by unearthed_name