• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

Matt..your Superman collection must be unreal. I got my Ordway sketch in the mail yestrday and it is amazing. I only wish I could afford the bigger stuff you're getting done. I'm Jealous!!

well thank you. My superman collection is coming close to it's end. I just purchased something from jose luis garcia lopez himself but I am not allowed to post it for a whole he said lol. Plus I should share my ivan reis superman splash it is amazing. Know if I could just find a way to get a Kerry Gammill superman then my collection would be complete. When you get a chance post your superman I would love to see it. ;)

Three new pieces added to my "Iron" Throne commission, please feel free to check them out here:

Magneto, Cloak and Dagger & Ghostrider claim the "Iron" Throne

Especially like the ghost rider piece. Its a little busy for black and white, but it has the most fun and interesting points to me. I love your theme though, so many artists have made some really nest additions. I love pieces with what feel like easter eggs, and this theme is primed for that. Enjoy them!

Another commission from Chris Weston. Last year, he did 'Elektro' from 'The Twelve' for me, and this time 'round .. we have 'Black Widow'. Veronica Lake .. or 'Clair Voyant' .. never looked so beautiful ..

1528764_10202926877763546_786949275_n.jpg

Covering all my bases now. Here's my latest art addition. A little different style but I absolutely love it. It's done by an artist name CJ Draden who paints a piece of glass then scraps off the paint with a razor blade and what's left over is the picture. Just awesome. 16x20 Conquest from invincible. Enjoy

image_zps8ea55eb2.jpg