• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

I don't remember the exact circumstances of buying my copy, but seeing yours reminds me of how elated I was when I did!

Same feeling when I picked the #8, and it was signed by Jack when I went to his home, so double elation! :D (see in the PGM forum, as I just posted a picture of the insides).

That White Mountain copy has been flipped like a hot potato for several years now. Sold in 2010 for $143K, 2012 for $203K, 2013 for $191K. And whoever just bought it in August is going for an immediate flip at the current list of $225K. :eek:

That White Mountain copy has been flipped like a hot potato for several years now. Sold in 2010 for $143K, 2012 for $203K, 2013 for $191K. And whoever just bought it in August is going for an immediate flip at the current list of $225K. :eek:

Maybe the owner saw the thread in Comics General about casting for the new FF movie ... and changed his forecast on FF1 from "hold" to "sell". http://www.acting-auditions.org/2013/12/20th-century-fox-feature-film-fantastic.html

Wow!

Got my first ever Heritage offer for a book of mine...for $650... :o

$650 Offer on your Fantastic Four #45 (Marvel, 1965) CGC VF/NM 9.0 Off-white...

Dear Tom,

An anonymous Heritage client has made an offer of $650 ($585.00 after Heritage's commission of *10% ($40 minimum per lot)) on the following item (which our records indicate you currently own).

I ain't sellin'! :sumo:

DBFNCAWSD79SCA2M0NYLCAVHS02GCAVFIE7.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

Got my first ever Heritage offer for a book of mine...for $650... :o

$650 Offer on your Fantastic Four #45 (Marvel, 1965) CGC VF/NM 9.0 Off-white...

Dear Tom,

An anonymous Heritage client has made an offer of $650 ($585.00 after Heritage's commission of *10% ($40 minimum per lot)) on the following item (which our records indicate you currently own).

I ain't sellin'! :sumo:

DBFNCAWSD79SCA2M0NYLCAVHS02GCAVFIE7.jpg

$650 is chump change for that book.