• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Dan two super books, and white pages on a #13 is not easy.

Richard - do you have a nice #12 in your collection? If not what is next on the list of early FF's you want to chase? :popcorn:

I need a 3 and a 7 to have the first forty.

ff12.jpg

are you trying to make us sick? :ohnoez:

Richard - do you have a nice #12 in your collection? If not what is next on the list of early FF's you want to chase? :popcorn:

ff12.jpg

Nope, not yet...I'm waiting to get the last two, post them all, then you can be sick :foryou:

:sick::sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Thanks, Jimbo -- mine as well. I haven't had a copy since I sold my 9.2 to fantastic_four on Ebay many years ago...delighted to be bringing this one into the fold!

Dan

..... the one that got away. At least when James gets one of your books, it's like watching your daughter marry the right guy. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ff12.jpg

Nope, not yet...I'm waiting to get the last two, post them all, then you can be sick :foryou:

...... there's all the Golden Age in the world..... but a true collector never outgrows the Lee/Kirby FF's, do they, Richard ? GOD BLESS.....

...... there's all the Golden Age in the world..... but a true collector never outgrows the Lee/Kirby FF's, do they, Richard ? GOD BLESS.....

That is absolutely the truth! As far as I'm concerned (and I think it goes for anyone who posts in this thread regularly) they are the best comics ever created.

Well if you really want to make me puke then, post the #1 :shy:

Never let it be said that I turned down an opportunity to make someone puke...

ff01.jpg

Well if you really want to make me puke then, post the #1 :shy:

Never let it be said that I turned down an opportunity to make someone puke...

ff01.jpg

Well, you delivered! :sick:

That's an awesome book. (worship)