• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Richard, could you please stop posting these high grade beauties. It makes me want to take a can of lighter fluid to mine. lol

ff04.jpg

I know what you mean Dr X. It makes me want to sell everything I have just to own a couple like his lol

Richard, could you please stop posting these high grade beauties. It makes me want to take a can of lighter fluid to mine. lol

ff04.jpg

I know what you mean Dr X. It makes me want to sell everything I have just to own a couple like his lol

I'm making up a cardboard sign and hitting the streets tommarrow.

" WILL WORK FOR COMICS "

Thanks guys. It's really pretty. I wasn't planning on going after a copy this nice, already had a 9.0, but a customer needed some money and I got a pretty good deal on it, relatively speaking.

Thanks guys. It's really pretty. I wasn't planning on going after a copy this nice, already had a 9.0, but a customer needed some money and I got a pretty good deal on it, relatively speaking.

Oh good, and it was a bargain too, like we need another reason to be jealous ;)

great book Richard!

I'll say, Richard! That may be the sweetest copy I've ever seen of that issue...

Whew --

Can't compete with that, but I did just add these two to my FF 1-20 (and Annuals 1 & 2) run:

FF13_zps82c4a3ab.jpg

FFA2_zps0f049e87.jpg

Thanks!

Dan

Two beauties Dan (thumbs u 13 is so cool, and I loved reading Annual 2 the first time when I was a kid. I need to get one of those.

Dan two super books, and white pages on a #13 is not easy.

Richard - do you have a nice #12 in your collection? If not what is next on the list of early FF's you want to chase? :popcorn:

I need a 3 and a 7 to have the first forty.

ff12.jpg