• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Gosh Greg, your #1 gave me an heartache! :(

Love the whiteness of the cover. Hang on it! :)

Not to mention that you know the SL sig is real just not verified...very cool Greg! :headbang:

Even better, it's thankfully not splattered across the front cover!

Yo, Fellow FF Freaks......... what about that 9.8 copy of FF 2 in the ComicConnect auction ? ..... @ 62,000 with time to spare.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yo, Fellow FF Freaks......... what about that 9.8 copy of FF 2 in the ComicConnect auction ? ..... @ 62,000 with time to spare.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

In this case...with this issue...9point8 commands not only serious respect but serious cash! (worship)

Wow...that's a lot for a #50, although the book is gorgeous...the #2 doesn't surprise me in the least, though.

Here's my #50 I just picked up on Ebay -- about as strong a color strike as I've seen:

FF50_zps1a0cfe3e.jpg

Thanks!

Dan

Who got the 9.4 FF 11 in the Comic Connect auction? A killer book that I just couldn't mannup enough for.

Wow...that's a lot for a #50, although the book is gorgeous...the #2 doesn't surprise me in the least, though.

Here's my #50 I just picked up on Ebay -- about as strong a color strike as I've seen:

FF50_zps1a0cfe3e.jpg

Thanks!

Dan

Great book such an iconic cover. I am a huge Spidey fan but dare I say FF had way more tremendous covers up to about issue 60 than ASM...

..... Kirby didn't miss the boat too often on covers. The Thor run was particularly strong. Looks like the 9.8 copy of FF 2 didn't meet reserve....GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a frieend of jesus) (thumbs u

The FF #11 9.4 passed my bidding also.

Did you drop out around $7600?

Sorry to bomb the thread down… lol

but here’s my most recent acquisition, and I am awesomely happy with it (for now)… :cloud9:

5cchrXGh.jpg

It has been the very first story which got me enthralled in Lee/Kirby early FF goodness… For many it can be Dr. Doom, the Watcher, whatever – for me it was… Kurrgo! (followed as a close second by the Puppet master).