• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

A friend will be picking this up for me from Big Wow this weekend. Tony shared it on Facebook, so I couldn't help myself and have been sharing it everywhere else...lol. Hela by Tony Daniel. Not sure how to post pics here, aside from ones that are already hosted on a site, so here's the link to CAF.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1014064

A friend will be picking this up for me from Big Wow this weekend. Tony shared it on Facebook, so I couldn't help myself and have been sharing it everywhere else...lol. Hela by Tony Daniel. Not sure how to post pics here, aside from ones that are already hosted on a site, so here's the link to CAF.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1014064

Here ya go...

DanielHela.jpg

Hello all, I just wanted to post this in this thread because I am so EXCITED about it and think it is just AWESOME!!!!!!! It was a commission done for me by our very own Artboy99 (penciled and colored!!!). My apologies for the pic of me I just wanted to show you guys how big it was and I received this in the mail right after I woke up from a long :cloud9: Couldnt possibly be happier!!!!!!!...I just got it matted and framed but do not have it hung yet...take a look and enjoy...All American Comics #61 with Batman/Robin & and the ever menacing CLAYFACE!!!!! (thumbs u

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

That really is outstanding! Congrats! It looks great.

Artboy99 did a DD #1 cover recreation for me and it's spot on. He does fantastic work. Big ups Artboy99!

My new commission from John K Snyder III, picked up at the Denver Con yesterday. It is a continuation of the Crime SuspenStories 22 theme, but John tied it into one of my favorite films, The Shining. Photos do not do it justice.

20130601_124524_zps7d5a70ec.jpg