• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Hey again --

Another new one to my collection (From Filter81) -- one of my favorite early covers and also one of the very toughest to find in HG:

FF8_zps20c5b725.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

It’s also one of my favorites (among the others FF #65-67 and #36) but I’ll never be able to "upgrade" it as it’s the one I have signed by Jack. :(

Hey again --

Another new one to my collection (From Filter81) -- one of my favorite early covers and also one of the very toughest to find in HG:

FF8_zps20c5b725.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

It’s also one of my favorites (among the others FF #65-67 and #36) but I’ll never be able to "upgrade" it as it’s the one I have signed by Jack. :(

Awesome white page copy!

www.highgradecomics.com just listed a REAL nice batch of early FF's ....... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I upgraded my #34 thru Bob and I'm very happy with my new copy!

Edited by KirbyJack

So here we are again with one more (just in today!) --

FF #5! :acclaim:

FF5_zps5bbbb7b4.jpg

Thanks to Steve Rubin for allowing time payments on this *very bright* copy...now I just need the #1-4... :frustrated:

Dan

FF5_zps5bbbb7b4.jpg

Thanks to Steve Rubin for allowing time payments on this *very bright* copy...now I just need the #1-4... :frustrated:

Dan

:golfclap:

FF5_zps5bbbb7b4.jpg

Dan

Congrats Dan (thumbs u

....... FF 5 and Dr Doom's time machine :cloud9: ....... they say the 'ole neutrino pulse goes both forward AND backward.............GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. They say Victor bought Maiorana a beer in an Austrian Pub before either of them had even been born yet...... to talk about a fellow named Kang.

FF5_zps5bbbb7b4.jpg

Dan

Congrats Dan, that is beautiful

WOW Dan! Glad that book ended up in your set! :headbang:

btw...that's a 9 up there in the upper left label...don't see too many of those floating around... :insane:

Edited by trmoore54

Thanks, Tom and everyone, for the good words! I was thrilled to be able to take several months to pay for this one...the colors pop and it has that "like new" appearance.

Now...anyone got a bright #4 for me to accompany this one? :taptaptap::applause:

Dan

ps will be moving a few HG FF's in a sales thread soon!