• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Great copy of #2!

Here's another new one for me...tough to find so bright and so well-centered. Gotta love the super-skrull:

FF18-1_zpsdc194281.jpg

Thanks!

Dan

....you're lucky to have that one..... beautiful. Bleu's 2 is pretty decent also. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Beautiful Dan! :headbang:

Tom --

Super sweet books...glad my #18 went to the best home possible and glad you got that #25 as well. Color and gloss (along with page quality) look superior...awesome!

Dan

As luck would have it...filled the two remaining holes in my #13-55 run in 9.0 or better... :cloud9:

THX to drummy!

FF18_zps135f09c5.jpg

THX to Mr. Storms!

FF25Bob_zps3fef4761.jpg

..... I don't remember seeing your 13.....did you post it already ? GOD BLESS....

I'm kinda new to the FF so if I'm honest I didn't notice that. I'm also surprised that CGC didn't note that on the label. I wonder if it was taken into account with the grade? Very odd

Not so much, as they appear to be just small stamps. I guess they treated them as they’d have treated any other kind of stamp, as it wasn’t an attempt to "fake" the book cover. ;)

As luck would have it...filled the two remaining holes in my #13-55 run in 9.0 or better... :cloud9:

THX to drummy!

FF18_zps135f09c5.jpg

THX to Mr. Storms!

FF25Bob_zps3fef4761.jpg

..... I don't remember seeing your 13.....did you post it already ? GOD BLESS....

I was a little overzealous...or wishful thinking on my part... doh!

correction: my 14-55 run...

Still need a 13... :wishluck:

Oh yeah Jim...and the #18 is my second Twin Cities book to go along with my #51 I got from you... :cloud9:

Hmmm...I like a couple of those....

Do they actually consider offers?

Bob is very amenable to offers and especially on package (multiple book) deals... (thumbs u

Wouldn't mind owning the #10 and #13...just would mind actually paying for them... :insane::pullhair::tonofbricks:

Hey again --

Another new one to my collection (From Filter81) -- one of my favorite early covers and also one of the very toughest to find in HG:

FF8_zps20c5b725.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

Hey again --

Another new one to my collection (From Filter81) -- one of my favorite early covers and also one of the very toughest to find in HG:

FF8_zps20c5b725.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

Whoa Dan...what a beauty! (worship)

CONGRATS! ^^

#5 on the toughest in HG list...

Hey again --

FF8_zps20c5b725.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

Very Nice (thumbs u