• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

Nice Suicide Squad pieces. I always enjoy seeing them.

As for me, I just got the Russ Heath recreation of Showcase 29 that I ordered. 3 months start to finish isn't bad and the work is excellent (again). Russ still has it at 84 years young!

You can see it here or you can scroll down, but feel free to click the link or image and leave a comment.

Heath,%20Russ%20-%20Showcase%2029%20Recreation.jpg

As for me, I just got the Russ Heath recreation of Showcase 29 that I ordered. 3 months start to finish isn't bad and the work is excellent (again). Russ still has it at 84 years young!

You can see it here or you can scroll down, but feel free to click the link or image and leave a comment.

Fantastic, always one of my favorite artists. :applause:

Very cool! I always wanted to get a Showcase #3 (Frogman) recreation from the master himself.

I am soooo very happy that you had a good experience with Russ. I was hoping he would somehow get out of his scheduling trap he sank into over the years. The fact that you got yours so quickly is a great sign!

And it's awesome!

I think the credit goes to Steve Wyatt for helping Russ manage his time. I'm glad he's doing this. It helps Russ and I got two great pieces. :)

A piece I commissioned late last year that I just got back from Clayton Crain. Despite being an artist who works almost exclusively in digital (and he does some amazing stuff), his paintings are a big favorite of mine. I've had a few on sketch covers, but this piece on stretched canvas is amazing in-hand.

crain_venom_2012.jpg