• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

I sent out the sizable check for a 5 figure Mike Allred commission today. I got something goofy that I think will be an absolute home run in Mike's hands. 3 months turnaround time, so it should be here by Halloween.

A ways back Jerry DeCaire penciled and Joe Rubinstein inked a One Minute Later of Captain America #136 with Cap chasing down the Mole Man...Jerry did a part 2 showing the finale and that was inked by Dan Prado of Crimelab Syndicate. Dan is represented by Jerry Livengood over at Serendipity Art Sales and I cannot recommend Jerry Livengood or Dan highly enough. Just a fabulous piece of work. Dan is open for inking commissions and can be contacted here:Serendipity Art

The DeCaire/Rubinstein is here:

and the brand new DeCaire/Dan Prado is here: OML and below

128835.jpg.792f13efd30f783a34ad4a8e3ed4b67a.jpg

Two more OML commissions

....the Art Adams is a transformative one in which my kids and wife trolled my commission pieces to see what they could tranform into an OML -- kind of neat

..the other is Ariel Olivetti sketching what happens when the Maestro lands and Dan Prado of CrimeLab Syndicate doing great blue line inks

130407.jpg.ae013a92d484f0877b58406b5471e400.jpg

130408.jpg.90e358c8f6c5791ff4cb65b30edaed7f.jpg

Even though I also do my own digital coloring, it is always a treat to see how other artists do it - especially if they are pros.

Chris Ivy recently colored this piece which I pencilled and Mike DeCarlo inked. It is my vision of what ought to have been the cover to Legion of Super-Heroes 38 back in 1987 which was the Death of Superboy.

Since I already have published the inked art in my CAF page, I just updated the additional images to include the colored art. Once again, thanks to Chris Ivy for this commission!

Click on the photo to go to the CAF page and see the rest of the process.

Legion-38-Alternative-Cover-Colored-CAF-1250.jpg

Two fantastic commissions by Victoria Price

Phoenix

scan0001-3.jpg

Buffy (Sorry about the picture quality, It's too big too fit in my scanner)

2012-11-08_19-45-49_52.jpg

The picture doesn't do it justice it's incredible in hand.

Victoria's also recently joined the boards if you're interested in talking to her Victra , You won't be disappointed with her work (thumbs u

Edited by djc81