• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

man, how can that FF#4 be a 1.5 ??? did some kid use it as a coloring book inside? big water stain ??? enlighten me someone.

The bc has a triangular piece missing from the top left. Thats what brings it down in grade I assume. I can live with it because its on the back. Had it been the fc, I would not have bought it. I'm sorry but I do not have a scan of it.

The colors are really great, and it is very nice for the grade and great vfm IMO.

ahh interesting. Thx for adding insight. You know, I cant recall issues, but, I have seen VG copies in CGC case w corner chucks missing, not big mind you. Well, doesnt matter, you sure got a nice #4 in my opinion. As w many folks, I always "buy" the book not the grade. If I saw that book at my LCS @ G- price Id plunk down the cash, even though I already have a copy. Subby is one of my favs and it is an FF4 after all.

Owning a Fantastic Four #1 is as rewarding as comic collecting gets.

Celebrate, Mark!

.....it still needs to be popped out of the slab. ....I mean, why keep a Hostess Pie in the wrapper ?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

Picked this up a week ago - taken me many years to get a decent copy of this issue.

128055.jpg

Perfect centering and PQ on that copy, Alan. (thumbs u

My very first FF copy as a kid :cloud9:

Picked this up a week ago - taken me many years to get a decent copy of this issue.

128055.jpg

Perfect centering and PQ on that copy, Alan. (thumbs u

My very first FF copy as a kid :cloud9:

I think that was once my book! It's awesome...

Congrats!

Dan