• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

nice books! How come the FF 48 is only a 7.0? Back Cover issues? looks much better!

+1 (shrug)hm

I honestly don't know; I've seen recently graded CGC 8.0's that don't present as well as this book. I'd have to crack it out and see; one day.

Meanwhile, I have this book also. I bought it from a Boardie who needed some funding assistance, and I wasn't even collecting SA at the time. Now I'm very happy to have it; the darn thing practically glows in the dark!

100_7516.jpg

nice books! How come the FF 48 is only a 7.0? Back Cover issues? looks much better!

+1 (shrug)hm

I honestly don't know; I've seen recently graded CGC 8.0's that don't present as well as this book. I'd have to crack it out and see; one day.

Meanwhile, I have this book also. I bought it from a Boardie who needed some funding assistance, and I wasn't even collecting SA at the time. Now I'm very happy to have it; the darn thing practically glows in the dark!

100_7516.jpg

Oh my...that's a purdy book! :cloud9:

I meant to add...even the...

is pretty cool...

I have 3 books now with similar grease pencil markings... Month, day, and number of copies I presume.

www.wwcomics.com has an ASM 4 with similar markings....but pencil. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Classic cover, lousy picture - get with the program Steve! :insane:

Seriously, with all the great books you've been picking up, I'm really looking forward to seeing them in person.

photo1.jpg

just back from CGC today, thought for sure it was a 3.0 thats what I bought it as.

Thanks to the board member who was willing to let it go.

Nice book! If you thought it was a 3.0, what am I missing seeing? I think it looks better than a 4.0 from that pic. It looks nicer than my copy (also a 4.0).

FF5-1.jpg

I keep forgetting to post this but got it last month from our very own drummy (worship)

I dont even collect or really even like FF's but i just cant pass up a nice Pedigree anymore. I officially need a Pedigree intervention :screwy:

FF47.jpg