• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

I have a different version of #70, with canadian price of $1.50

Hey! You've got some nice ones! So does Vampi of course but for now i'm glad to see yours.

I probably have many of the Canadian priced ones in my collection too. I wonder if the Overstreet Guide differentiates between editions?

???

So can anyone spare $6500+? The original artwork for the cover of Vampirella 17 by Enrich Torres is currently up for bidding at Robert Edwards Auctions:

I saw it in person a couple of months ago - it's huge (probably the largest published Enric cover I've seen) and quite nice. Though, without Vampi on the cover, I'm taking a pass on it.

So can anyone spare $6500+? The original artwork for the cover of Vampirella 17 by Enrich Torres is currently up for bidding at Robert Edwards Auctions:

I saw it in person a couple of months ago - it's huge (probably the largest published Enric cover I've seen) and quite nice. Though, without Vampi on the cover, I'm taking a pass on it.

I love that cover, w/ or w/o Vampi, it's one of my favourites. I too, am about $6,500 short, however.

I just got these in today and already posted in the "This week in your Magazine collection" thread.

It took a while to find any available and I got lucky!

:cloud9:

vampirellagold.jpg

vampirellaplatinum.jpg

vampirellablue.jpg

If you won those on Heritage you only got them that cheap because I can only stay logged in for 30 minute stretches before they make me log in again.

I was putting a bid in on it at the last minute and it popped up and said I wasn't logged in. At that point I said screw it and didn't bother logging in to bid again.

When it was over and I saw what those sold for I wept. That was a steal. :cry:

Yes, that was me and like I said - I was lucky!

I had expected to see a lot of competing bids and was suprised that only the 2 of us were interested. The books are great but the platinum copy is missing its COA. :(

If it's any consolation, this was my first bid and win on Heritage and they have come to a good home. :)

I sincerely hope you get the timing out thing corrected for future bidding. It really sucks when that happens!

Bummer about the COA but at that price who cares. lol

Congrats, man. I would have loved to have them but I can see they'll be appreciated.

If you ever want to sell them, let me know. I'll at least double your money. :cry: