• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Members eBay Items For Sale With Links
19 19

839 posts in this topic

Some Silver Age comics, Star Wars memorabilia, Super Powers rarities, Impel Marvel card sets, Tick figures, Babylon 5 stuff, Superman memorabilia, etc...100 items ending over the next few days. Thanks in advance for checking them out!

Cool Stuff!

Peace,

Chip

Edited by Robot Brainiac

I have 3 FM CGC GRADED MAGS FOR SALE WITH LOW STARTING BID AND LOW RESEARVES ON 2 OF THEM. AND ONE SIGNED BY FORRY AND BASIL GOGOS.

www.ebay.com/itm/120881994741?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Famous-Monsters-12-CGC-GRADED-5-0-VERY-GOOD-FINE-/120882006830?pt=Magazines&hash=item1c25210b2e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Famous-Monsters-9-CGC-GRADED-7-5-VERY-FINE-MINUS-/120882000926?pt=Magazines&hash=item1c2520f41e

www.ebay.com/itm/Famous-Monsters-62-signed-by-Forry-and-Basil-Gogos-fine-minus-condition-/120882030460?pt=Magazines&hash=item1c2521677c

Edited by fm62

There is 2 1/2 days left on these.

Seeprevious post.

I have 3 FM CGC GRADED MAGS FOR SALE WITH LOW STARTING BID AND LOW RESEARVES ON 2 OF THEM. AND ONE SIGNED BY FORRY AND BASIL GOGOS.

Edited by fm62

Guest Grails

Have several auctions active. Comics and OA. Also, my Alienware m11x i7 laptop. Still like new since its been in storage while I was overseas. Free USPS Priority shipping anywhere on the blue marble. Will be listing more throughout the week.

Right here:

grails