• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Wow -- great job buying raw! That FF #5 was a real windfall in "value" terms. But most importantly, you're several crucial steps closer to your run. :acclaim:

I have about 160 books to complete mine... :sorry:

:grin:

Dan

Sorry for multi posting these but I'm really psyched about these two books:

FF57TwinCities.jpg

KGrHqEOKpQE3stOkjrBOB6TZong_12.jpg

XLNT! Although you have to ask yourself with the Marvel team what exactly they were thinking when they green-lighted the Subby butt shot...I still pretty much wince when looking at this cover... :insane:lol

I'm indeed in training for the Curators, but like Aragorn in "Return of the King" I keep no hope for myself... :P. If I can nab 2-3 I'd be psyched, but you won't see me going for any 9.8's.

How about yourself?

Dan

Couple of newly graded books...and a #4....

023.jpg

A FF#5 bought from Metro as a 5.5 graded out at 6.5 :o:applause:

024.jpg[/img]

FF#9 bought raw from Ted at Superworld

022.jpg

Just need a #2 , #27, #48 & #60 to complete my 1-100 run

Gorgeous books! congrats.

Sorry for multi posting these but I'm really psyched about these two books:

KGrHqEOKpQE3stOkjrBOB6TZong_12.jpg

XLNT! Although you have to ask yourself with the Marvel team what exactly they were thinking when they green-lighted the Subby butt shot...I still pretty much wince when looking at this cover... :insane:lol

I actually don't mind the cover?

I'm indeed in training for the Curators, but like Aragorn in "Return of the King" I keep no hope for myself... :P. If I can nab 2-3 I'd be psyched, but you won't see me going for any 9.8's.

How about yourself?

Dan

A stalwart effort on the 9, 11,or 23 might fall within the realm of feasibility....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Jimjum --

The color on these books is gorgeous -- whoever lands that #23 will be a happy camper, I think. The #9 could be a steal as well...good luck!

Books that speak to me include the 13 (but out of reach), 26, 39, 40, and 43...others, too, but will have to see what the budget allows.

Fun times...

Dan