• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,620 posts in this topic

Good day in my FF collection.

3 nice books to add. Congrats. How close are you to a complete run?

Loooooooong way to go. I'm only after 1-55 and I'm trying to do 7.0 +( except for 1)

It'll be a while lol

ff9f.jpg

ff27f.jpg

ff33f.jpg

ff33slc.jpg

NICE!!! (worship)

It's too bad you live in Arizona. At the rate you buy books, if you lived in florida, we could hang out and have quite the bro-mance! lol

You're definitely a buyer after my own heart! :applause:

Edited by sufunk

ff9f.jpg

ff27f.jpg

ff33f.jpg

ff33slc.jpg

NICE!!! (worship)

It's too bad you live in Arizona. At the rate you buy books, if you lived in florida, we could hang out and have quite the bro-mance! lol

Next time im in Fl (parents house.) maybe you me and Mark 1 will hit a store of two.

ff9f.jpg

ff27f.jpg

ff33f.jpg

ff33slc.jpg

NICE!!! (worship)

Next time im in Fl (parents house.) maybe you me and Mark 1 will hit a store of two.

Nice batch Mark! Sid's Luncheonette Collection! :cloud9:

( :gossip: I've got one...the FF 21 9.0... :headbang: )

Hmmm, i think it's a little farther than that but not too bad. WPB airport is about 45 miles from us and i think PBG is about double that so maybe 90-100 miles. Not bad though, i'd make that drive to meet up (thumbs u

What the heck is the "sids luncheonette collection" though??? I've never heard of that one before i dont think hm

Edited by sufunk

What the heck is the "sids luncheonette collection" though??? I've never heard of that one before i dont think hm

The collection of Harry Banks, who posts on the Boards as Burntboy. He started buying comics off the rack in 1956 up through 1964. A few of his books turned into top census copies, and the rest have really nice cover inks and paper preservation. His collection included most all of the early SA DC and Marvel keys, many in nice shape.

Here's a link to the initial sale of many of Harry's Marvels (less many of the keys): http://www.tvcomics.com/Sids.html