• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

I'm a long-term LSH fan; I received my first Adventure featuring the Legion 46 years ago (more or less) while in the hospital during the 3rd grade. I was hooked.

I've been lucky enough to get LSH images from a number of the best Legion artists:

and now I have another great one - Mike Grell.

My wonderful wife chose to commission Mike for my 55th birthday and he really delivered. Check it out here.

or scroll down

Grell,%20Mike%20-%20Mordru%20vs.%20LSH%20(400dpi).jpg

Congrats! Looks like you got your "Holy Grell" ..ouch.

I'm a long-term LSH fan; I received my first Adventure featuring the Legion 46 years ago (more or less) while in the hospital during the 3rd grade. I was hooked.

I've been lucky enough to get LSH images from a number of the best Legion artists:

and now I have another great one - Mike Grell.

My wonderful wife chose to commission Mike for my 55th birthday and he really delivered. Check it out here.

or scroll down

Grell,%20Mike%20-%20Mordru%20vs.%20LSH%20(400dpi).jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]First: Congratulations on the GREAT WIFE that you have

Second: Congratulations in your birthday

Third: Congratulations in this amazing OA[/font]

:applause:

Not going to quote each one but these are very cool - The Suicide Squad, The Creature and Catwoman - just fabulous.

Here is my first commissioned piece by the Brothers Fraim - a different take on All-Winners Comics #4 - can you name all the characters...

7fadb9e7.jpg

I have two Fraim commissions on my wall now in frames these guys have been hitting it out of the park. I check there website once or twice a week just to see the new cover recreations. Plus they are super fast and super easy to deal with. Nice piece by the way. :idea:hm Schomburg Captain America 37 hm

First up is Blacksad by Shawn McManus. Hope you read this book as it is one of the best on the market -- Darkhorse publishes it.

Wonderful work by Mr McManus. I like this concept .. Film Noir meets the Island of Dr Moreau!

Some may consider this just a cover "sketch" but based on the cost and the fact I provided the initial concept/layout art direction I consider this a commission. Michael brought my vision to life masterfully!

Enjoy... Dr. Strange Summoning The Micronauts by Michael Golden

MichaelGoldenSketchBackCGC98001.jpg

MichaelGoldenSketchFrontCGC98001.jpg

MichaelGoldenSketchFullWrapCGC98.jpg