• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Hey all --

Have been buying and selling as well in my 1-200 effort...have a sales thread going on later today, in fact. But HERE are the new additions, about which I'm very excited!

I don't want to clutter the thread with too many images, so see the next few replies...

Dan (thumbs u

Start off with an early pedigree with great color:

FF15.jpg

All very nice books but this one is INSANE!!! (worship)

btw,

A Twin Cities ped FF from your friend for your b-day?!? Now thats a freaking good friend! My friend picked up my $9 lunch tab on my B-day! :(

lol

Yes, Michael and I go way back. We usually spend a bit of money on the birthdays 'cause we like the hunt for the other's want list. He collects DC SA and I collect Marvels, but we both appreciate the other!

And yes, that was an awesome gift!

Dan

Nice FF books Hepcat.

Man, you must have one heckuva comic room.. (shrug)

I recently posted pictures of my comic room and many of the items in it in these two threads:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1623360&fpart=298

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4880445&fpart=1

;)

Edited by Hepcat

Finally!!! Been looking for this one for a while now.

0779051004.jpg

That's purdy (thumbs u