• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

Here is the latest addition to my Suicide Squad gallery!

suicidesquad_LostonWallace1.jpg

Oo la la! The Squad has journeyed to Paris to investigate some strange reports of abnormally large animals in the sewers...

When this king size snake attacks the city, the Squad are able to corner it at the Eiffel Tower - using their super-cool Hiller flying platforms!

Fantastic work by Loston Wallace! Stunning detail.

Picked this up this last weekend at a small show in Knoxville. Richard Green Creature from the black lagoon. Sorry for the glare from the flash. This is to large for my scanner. It is 21" x 27":

Ceaturefromtheblacklagon.jpg

Edited by jeBailey

Not going to quote each one but these are very cool - The Suicide Squad, The Creature and Catwoman - just fabulous.

Here is my first commissioned piece by the Brothers Fraim - a different take on All-Winners Comics #4 - can you name all the characters...

7fadb9e7.jpg

Picked this up this last weekend at a small show in Knoxville. Richard Green Creature from the black lagoon. Sorry for the glare from the flash. This is to large for my scanner. It is 21" x 27":

Ceaturefromtheblacklagon.jpg

thought it was this weekend :( Good thing I just didn't go lol

Oo la la! The Squad has journeyed to Paris to investigate some strange reports of abnormally large animals in the sewers...

When this king size snake attacks the city, the Squad are able to corner it at the Eiffel Tower - using their super-cool Hiller flying platforms!

Wow, very cool!

Out of curiosity how was the show? It totally dropped off my radar as well.

The show was in a very small area. I only stayed for about an hour due to not being able to get around the room. It looked like a couple dealers had some good books.

Wow, very cool!

Many thanks! I am proud of my growing Suicide Squad gallery!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=105493

I have a few more Suicide Squad commissions in the hopper by some up-and-coming artists (and a few old-timers as well!) that all have the Squad battling --what else? -- giant monsters. These should be really cool!

Stay Tuned!

I'm a long-term LSH fan; I received my first Adventure featuring the Legion 46 years ago (more or less) while in the hospital during the 3rd grade. I was hooked.

I've been lucky enough to get LSH images from a number of the best Legion artists:

and now I have another great one - Mike Grell.

My wonderful wife chose to commission Mike for my 55th birthday and he really delivered. Check it out here.

or scroll down

Grell,%20Mike%20-%20Mordru%20vs.%20LSH%20(400dpi).jpg

Edited by alxjhnsn