• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

Here is the latest addition to my original Suicide Squad gallery.

One of my favorite monster films is RODAN...so here the Squad has ventured far underground where they find a hatching Rodan chick feeding on giant dragonfly larve.

suicide_squad_MattFrank_Final.jpg

This piece was done by Matt Frank, who will be the cover artist on the new IDW Godzilla series.

Got another one from Anthony Castrillo. This one's pretty much tailor made for me, combining my two comics loves: The Flash and ECs (especially Crime SuspenStories 22). For those that don't know, The Reverse Flash killed Flash's wife Iris by vibrating his hand into her head and scrambling her brains or something like that. Iris was at a costume party dressed as Batgirl, thus the costume on the body.

castrillo-reverse-flash-css-22-cgc.jpg

(might as well post it everywhere right?)

Got another one from Anthony Castrillo. This one's pretty much tailor made for me, combining my two comics loves: The Flash and ECs (especially Crime SuspenStories 22). For those that don't know, The Reverse Flash killed Flash's wife Iris by vibrating his hand into her head and scrambling her brains or something like that. Iris was at a costume party dressed as Batgirl, thus the costume on the body.

castrillo-reverse-flash-css-22-cgc.jpg

(might as well post it everywhere right?)

this is sweet dude!