• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official PEDIGREE BOOK thread! Updates and comments here
9 9

419 posts in this topic

Yet, I might see the pedigree book(s) before I see my side of a trade I have going on with one board member ...
:o

I sent my side of the trade circa August 2009 ... am still waiting for the trade books in return ...

Yet, I might see the pedigree book(s) before I see my side of a trade I have going on with one board member ...
:o

I sent my side of the trade circa August 2009 ... am still waiting for the trade books in return ...

do you want to out the varmint (shrug)

Well, I didn't send that many $$ worth of books anyway and I'm sure my counter-party will eventually send in some books ...
we all know you are a nice guy...swell in fact...but you are waiting a YEAR... doh!

I'm not going to explain why but the book HAS to be published in 2010 and that is the timeline we are working with. It's coming guys, it's coming.

Jim

This was from January 22, 2010. Hmmmm.....

What I'd like to see at some point is a GCD type database of scans of pedigree books. It be cool to try and put together full runs of a title as a community effort. I know well probably never see many books but it would be pretty cool none the less.

That'd be cool (thumbs u