• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Multi-Pack Thread
7 7

376 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about starting a multi-pack thread, so let's get it rolling here in Bronze where I think most multi-packs would properly fit. However I say don't limit yourself to any particular age, share any multi-pack from any age!

I'll kick it off with this cool pack I've just snagged in the Marketplace that I should have in hand real soon! :banana:

Contents: DC Whitman Action #486, Superman #326, and Super Friends #13

:cloud9:

whitman3-packaction486superfriends13superman326A.jpg

whitman3-packaction486superfriends13superman326B.jpg

Nice packs I haven't seen before, cool!

I can post many more packs but thought I'd give others some time to get their books posted first.

I'll go ahead and throw up this GI Joe pack that is pretty common just to keep the ball rolling.

Contents: GI Joe #2, 26, 27 - 2nd prints Actually I don't know if there were 3rd prints etc of these issues, anyway it's easy to see they aren't first prints.

gijoebagged-f.jpg

Hmm, that's a pretty wrinkly image. Maybe someone can do better!

Great pics Boomtown. Where are the 20 centers? Batman 251, Superboy/Legion 197 and Supergirl 1 all exist in multi-pak format. :cloud9:

I forget the sellers name, but a few years back, someone sold a huge hoard of multipacks on ebay. I think Showcase or Neat Stuff ended up winning it. They had multiples of all the 20 centers in the collection. Really amazing to see at the time.