• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Good lord, that's some insanely nice centering on that issue which is almost always set with the front wrapping to the back...REALLY nice copy there! :applause: The issue is so readily available due it being a part of a warehouse find, but even given that, it took me many, many years to find the two copies of the issue I have with perfect wrap...it seems like only 1 in 5 or 10 of the issue has a nice wrap. :ohnoez:

Thank you. I snatched it up as soon as I saw it. That copy you have is gorgeous. If you ever feel like sellin your FF 49 please let me know, I'd like to have a matching set. (thumbs u

Beautiful copy! :headbang:

Gonna be shopping for one of these this year...hopefully as nice as yours! :wishluck:

Thank you. I'll trade you for your ASM 14 :devil:

:roflmao:

I was looking at Rube's wtb thread and saw the #10 in there with a nutsack crease. So I decided to pull my copy out and have a look at it and saw several of these printer creases. Is it common for this issue? Here is mine to compare.

scan0001-19.jpg

Here's my buddy, Richard's, copy.....original owner R.J. Long collection. At one point he was willing to take 1400 for it but I think he's back wanting to keep it now....a gorgeous book that would probably press into 9.0, maybe 9.2. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0041.jpg

I was looking at Rube's wtb thread and saw the #10 in there with a nutsack crease. So I decided to pull my copy out and have a look at it and saw several of these printer creases. Is it common for this issue? Here is mine to compare.

It's just common for this time period in general. My FF #10 doesn't have a printing ripple where yours does, but my FF #9 does.

The newest members in my set... :headbang::headbang:

FF23.jpg

FF28.jpg

Very nice books. I've been rebagging my F.F. run up to # 100. It's definatley time to start upgrading.

DRX

Edited by DRX

The newest members in my set... :headbang::headbang:

FF23.jpg

FF28.jpg

Those are two of my favs....congrats Tom. The Awesome Android totally blew me away when I was a kid and I never fully recovered. The Chic Stone run was always one of the highlights for me. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Closer....and closer...

Whoa, you're who won that at the last ComicLink auction, NICE PICKUP!!! :applause:

Yepper, it was definitely nicer looking then the last 9.0 I saw and ended up being less ching ching to. :applause: