• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

NICE! Is that the Mound City copy? It's odd that went from an 8.5 offwhite to a 9.0 cr/ow...makes you wonder what it'd end up as with a third resubmission. (shrug)

I thought you were selling all your FFs! :blush:

NICE! Is that the Mound City copy? It's odd that went from an 8.5 offwhite to a 9.0 cr/ow...makes you wonder what it'd end up as with a third resubmission. (shrug)

Yep, not sure why the pq changed but looking at the book up close, it definitely looks all 9.0 to me.

Nope on the FF's...only 21-102 with a few I am keeping.

SR

Yep, not sure why the pq changed but looking at the book up close, it definitely looks all 9.0 to me.

SR

The first 20 are always tough in 8.5 or better....very difficult to replace if sold. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

SR

The first 20 are always tough in 8.5 or better....very difficult to replace if sold. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yup... will post my #3 9.0 soon as it arrives :banana:

Did anyone see the white pager #6 CGC 9.0 on EBay, sold for $5,355, yowzers!

I guess many of us missed it. I pretty much do a daily search on FF on ebay.

Was it a BIN or auction ? (shrug)

It was an auction. Man, I remember not that long ago looking at an Ebay FF #6 in 9.0 and thinking, man, $1000 is a lot for that comic...

How times have changed. (And I am in the market for one, by the way!)

Dan

It was an auction. Man, I remember not that long ago looking at an Ebay FF #6 in 9.0 and thinking, man, $1000 is a lot for that comic...

How times have changed.

That's gotta be the first year of CGC you're talking about there back in 2000, they've sold for $1500 or more for since at least 2001...you're showing your age here old man. :baiting:

Really? The auction ran for about a week, nice book:

Linky

FF6cCGC9WPs.jpg

Edited by Silver Surfer

Really? The auction ran for about a week, nice book:

Linky

FF6cCGC9WPs.jpg

SS, you know what? Look at the auction title description via your link..note the issue number runs directly after the words "Fantastic Four" with no space in between. If someone does a search on "fantastic four" on ebay, would this auction have been a match? Make sense? This could be why I (and others) missed it. I do my searches high to low ($) so it would have been near the beginning of the matches and I do not recall seeing this book. (shrug) Doesn't matter, it's over and done !! :sorry:

Edited by peewee22