• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official PEDIGREE BOOK thread! Updates and comments here
9 9

419 posts in this topic

As an interesting side note, while in Florida I got a copy of Al Stoltz' original Lost Valley (thanks Gator) Pedigree catalog from the man himself, which they (Jeff Weaver and himself) printed up when the collection came to market.

Really cool stuff!

As an interesting side note, while in Florida I got a copy of Al Stoltz' original Rockford Pedigree catalog from the man himself, which they (Jeff Weaver and himself) printed up when the collection came to market.

Really cool stuff!

:gossip: Lost Valley

As an interesting side note, while in Florida I got a copy of Al Stoltz' original Rockford Pedigree catalog from the man himself, which they (Jeff Weaver and himself) printed up when the collection came to market.

Really cool stuff!

:gossip: Lost Valley

Oops!

lol

I actually knew that but for some reason Rockford was on my mind. Speed typing...

doh!

Is the book going to CGC or approximate grades for keys from each collection? There is a lot of discussion about which collection has the best copies of the big books, so this would be nice.

I have that catalog scanned and posted on my website if anyone's interested in looking at it.
I actually scanned and posted it on the boards a few years ago too (thumbs u

I have that catalog scanned and posted on my website if anyone's interested in looking at it.

So they were your scans that I stole. lol

So they were your scans that I stole. lol

:mad:

Scans promptly found & stolen. Thanks to both of you!

Scans promptly found & stolen. Thanks to both of you!

(thumbs u

Awesome! Been wanting to look at that list for a long time. Any idea where that King Comics #1 VF ended up?