• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official PEDIGREE BOOK thread! Updates and comments here
9 9

419 posts in this topic

Will it be out before the world ends in 2012?

Are you kidding? The publication of the book will be one of the signs of the apocalypse!

a little birdy told me the apocalypse just might be coming :cool:
it's very clear in that great book of yours :angel:

I'm not going to explain why but the book HAS to be published in 2010 and that is the timeline we are working with. It's coming guys, it's coming.

Jim

:golfclap:

looking forward to it.

Any word on when in 2010 this book will finally come out? There must be someone on the Boards with some inside info.
funny you should ask, we just got finished asking matt about it....with worldwide comics in full force, their time to work on the book has been limited (dramatically)...but, matt did say that eventually, it would come out...but I would not look to 2010 as "eventually"

Matt's comment aside, I know Steve would like to get this book out by the end of this year. However, he can't do it alone.
I think they would both love the book to be out (thumbs u

Matt's comment aside, I know Steve would like to get this book out by the end of this year. However, he can't do it alone.

gator came out this weekend, hey, it's what i heard.

gator came out this weekend, hey, it's what i heard.

It was just a matter of time