• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,588 posts in this topic

If you are referring to the 7.0 in C-Link with WPs, yes it has one chip as you mention. And one tiny corner crease lower RC that barely breaks color.

But I just sold it on C-link this pm.

:gossip:

GRATS! I bet you could have gotten more within a month or two, but hey, you've got a great AF15 to fund. :applause:

Put me down for hating chipping, unless it's quite minor. Anything where there are 1/4" or more chunks missing from the side is a book I don't bid on. That AF15 CGC 8.0 that sold on Heritage for a relatively low price recently had a bunch of small chips missing from the right edge, NO idea how that one got 8.0. :screwy:

I can't really tell how many chips the FF #1 in question has, the scan is quite small and VERY fuzzy, but it does appear there's a 1/4" chip missing to the right of the fire hydrant.

If you are referring to the 7.0 in C-Link with WPs, yes it has one chip as you mention. And one tiny corner crease lower RC that barely breaks color.

I saw that...it sold in less than five days. What are you going to do with all that extra moola? Congrats. :applause:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Put me down for hating chipping, unless it's quite minor. Anything where there are 1/4" or more chunks missing from the side is a book I don't bid on. That AF15 CGC 8.0 that sold on Heritage for a relatively low price recently had a bunch of small chips missing from the right edge, NO idea how that one got 8.0. :screwy:

I can't really tell how many chips the FF #1 in question has, the scan is quite small and VERY fuzzy, but it does appear there's a 1/4" chip missing to the right of the fire hydrant.

I saw that...it sold in less than five days. What are you going to do with all that extra moola? Congrats. :applause:

I bet he is leaving AR behind and coming to Fl to goto Disney World !

Were there is a lot of sun and beaches. :banana:

With WHITE sand? I love white sand... :jokealert:

GRATS! I bet you could have gotten more within a month or two, but hey, you've got a great AF15 to fund. :applause:

Money comes money goes... (shrug)

With WHITE sand? I love white sand... :jokealert:

and where the B**CHES are too. :jokealert:

They haven't even cashed my check yet, mailed it last Wednesday, actually just sent them an email asking WTF. (shrug)

Ah, the younger "immediate gratification" generation.

:makepoint:

They haven't even cashed my check yet, mailed it last Wednesday, actually just sent them an email asking WTF. (shrug)

Ah, the younger "immediate gratification" generation.

:makepoint:

If me contacting them didn't make stuff all of a sudden get unstuck at least a third of the time with ComicLink, sometimes after weeks of inaction, I'd have given them two weeks...so offa my back, YOU! :baiting:

They haven't even cashed my check yet, mailed it last Wednesday, actually just sent them an email asking WTF.   (shrug)
Ah, the younger "immediate gratification" generation.  :makepoint: 
If me contacting them didn't make stuff all of a sudden get unstuck at least a third of the time with ComicLink, sometimes after weeks of inaction, I'd have given them two weeks...so offa my back, YOU!   :baiting:

:sumo: INSTANTLY......or sooner !! And make it snappy ! GOD BLESS...

-jmbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

They haven't even cashed my check yet, mailed it last Wednesday, actually just sent them an email asking WTF.   (shrug)
Ah, the younger "immediate gratification" generation.  :makepoint: 
If me contacting them didn't make stuff all of a sudden get unstuck at least a third of the time with ComicLink, sometimes after weeks of inaction, I'd have given them two weeks...so offa my back, YOU!   :baiting:

:sumo: INSTANTLY......or sooner !! And make it snappy ! GOD BLESS...

-jmbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW! :sumo: