• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Finally got a chance to scan my FF scores from recent months:

ff21_small.jpg ff69_small.jpg ff89_small.jpg ff95_small.jpg ff100_small.jpg

Um. Wow. (worship)(worship)

:o

ditto! :headbang: Ya gotta love that issue 21...can remember when I first read it as a kid, a real mind-blower...I've got the Sid Luncheonette 9.0 (from jimjum12)...my only and prized SL copy... :headbang:

:headbang: Ya gotta love that issue 21...can remember when I first read it as a kid, a real mind-blower...I've got the Sid Luncheonette 9.0 (from jimjum12)...my only and prized SL copy... :headbang:

Who doesn't love Hitler dressed up like a smurfy member of the Klu Klux Klan? :o

:headbang: Ya gotta love that issue 21...can remember when I first read it as a kid, a real mind-blower...I've got the Sid Luncheonette 9.0 (from jimjum12)...my only and prized SL copy... :headbang:

Who doesn't love Hitler dressed up like a smurfy member of the Klu Klux Klan? :o

I used to find it funny that Reed was trying to trip Johnny up - surely he would've been burned? :D

ditto! :headbang: Ya gotta love that issue 21...can remember when I first read it as a kid, a real mind-blower...I've got the Sid Luncheonette 9.0 (from jimjum12)...my only and prized SL copy... :headbang:

Sweet books (worship) Edited by Marvelfangirl

After you got the Burntboy copy from me, I missed it so bad that I ended up getting djpinkpanther67's copy....also a 9.0. I always loved that cover and it looks great in high grade. I bet that 9.6 is pretty. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u