• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Very pretty books, Steve! That "want list" is getting smaller and smaller. (thumbs u

— Rick

.....but the cost of that # 1 keeps getting bigger and bigger :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yeah....I know Jimjum...I know.... :(

....I'm in your corner buddy. Are you going to hold out for 9.0 on it....or would you snag the right 8.5 ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF 90 and 94 9.6's on the way...that brings me a little closer....

NICE BOOKS! :applause:

I've gotten a bunch of nice ones in lately I'll eventually post, but I've been laid up for 4 weeks with a herniated lower back disc, haven't been able to sit upright to use a scanner. It also caused me to miss those nice copies of #2, #3, and #4 that hit ComicLink late last month...I slipped the disc like 4 hours before they got posted on the site. :makepoint:

FF 90 and 94 9.6's on the way...that brings me a little closer....

NICE BOOKS! :applause:

I've gotten a bunch of nice ones in lately I'll eventually post, but I've been laid up for 4 weeks with a herniated lower back disc, haven't been able to sit upright to use a scanner. It also caused me to miss those nice copies of #2, #3, and #4 that hit ComicLink late last month...I slipped the disc like 4 hours before they got posted on the site. :makepoint:

Looking forward to seeing them! Sorry about your back...I missed out on those books to :(

This thread needs a bump. :)

Love this cover. Classic Kirby. :cloud9:

FF47.jpg

Finally was able to find a white pager of this guy. 9.6's are a dime a dozen, but lately, finding one with white pages was like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

FF59.jpg

Bondage cover!

FF68.jpg

Seems like a 9.6 W is hard to come by too for this issue. There hasn't been a white 9.6 sold on CL in over a year until a couple weeks ago. All I ever see is that darn Pacific Coast pedigree bouncing around. :makepoint:

FF78.jpg

I sold off a bunch of 9.0+ FFs from my set between issues 51-100 awhile back to purchase an ASM 1 that fell through...finally replaced the last one...one of my favorite FF issues... :headbang:

btw...nice books genghishahn!

RAD32A032009127_183249.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

I sold off a bunch of 9.0+ FFs from my set between issues 51-100 awhile back to purchase an ASM 1 that fell through...finally replaced the last one...one of my favorite FF issues... :headbang:

btw...nice books genghishahn!

I think I got a couple of those issues from you. (thumbs u

Thanks for the compliments. #66 and #67 are definitely some of my favorite covers.

FF47.jpg

I'M JEALOUS! Nice pickup!

This copy changed hands twice the last few months...it sold on ebay in August for $1400, then it sold to you on ComicLink for less than that. Not a good flip for them, but a good one for you! (thumbs u I almost pulled the trigger when it was on ebay, but $1400 seemed slightly high, and I've got a raw copy that could get a 9.6, I've been lazy about submitting raw books the last few years.

Here's hoping the lower prices we've seen the last few months continue into 2010! :wishluck:

I'M JEALOUS! Nice pickup!

This copy changed hands twice the last few months...it sold on ebay in August for $1400, then it sold to you on ComicLink for less than that. Not a good flip for them, but a good one for you! (thumbs u I almost pulled the trigger when it was on ebay, but $1400 seemed slightly high, and I've got a raw copy that could get a 9.6, I've been lazy about submitting raw books the last few years.

Here's hoping the lower prices we've seen the last few months continue into 2010! :wishluck:

I too remember seeing it on ebay for a BIN of $1400 and thought it was high considering a 9.6 W copy sold on Comiclink for about $1400 a few months prior. I was going to wait it out and hope that it wouldn't sell and offer the seller a lower offer. I think it ended up selling for the BIN the same day it was listed. Oh well, I guess it worked in my favor. :)

FF47.jpg

Finally was able to find a white pager of this guy. 9.6's are a dime a dozen, but lately, finding one with white pages was like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

FF59.jpg

Bondage cover!

FF68.jpg

Seems like a 9.6 W is hard to come by too for this issue. There hasn't been a white 9.6 sold on CL in over a year until a couple weeks ago. All I ever see is that darn Pacific Coast pedigree bouncing around. :makepoint:

FF78.jpg

DUDE!!! :o Those are some awesome HG FF books (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)