• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

:censored:

:mad:

Here's another one to wet-dream over... :insane::o

http://www.pedigreecomics.com/inventory.php?func=new

I realize you have this in 9.0...you have one very ENVIABLE and BEAUTIFUL Registry set! :headbang:

Very beautiful books Tom. Wish I could swim this deep. The FF2 is beautiful.

You and me both baby...or at least until I can convince my wife HG comics are a better investment than rental real estate... :insane:

:gossip:....count your blessings, Tom....You don't need to be married to a women who could be led to believe that HG comics are a better investment than rental real estate lol ....we need those wives to keep us in line. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

:censored:

:mad:

Here's another one to wet-dream over... :insane::o

http://www.pedigreecomics.com/inventory.php?func=new

I realize you have this in 9.0...you have one very ENVIABLE and BEAUTIFUL Registry set! :headbang:

Very beautiful books Tom. Wish I could swim this deep. The FF2 is beautiful.

You and me both baby...or at least until I can convince my wife HG comics are a better investment than rental real estate... :insane:

:gossip:....count your blessings, Tom....You don't need to be married to a women who could be led to believe that HG comics are a better investment than rental real estate lol ....we need those wives to keep us in line. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

Absolutely! I joke about it but I'm sure glad I don't rely on bird-dogging and flipping comics to pay the rent...while the 9.4 uber keys and $5K+ early SA books ship has long sailed from my harbor I still ENJOY seeing these books, or should I say salivating over them, even if they're not in my collection...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Jimbo and also to all other fellow FF fans! :headbang:

First time posting in this thread. This just in:

FF16WM.jpg

At the right auction that book would be worth twice what you paid...but I suspect that book will never see the light of day again....Congrats and GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF16WM.jpg

At the right auction that book would be worth twice what you paid...but I suspect that book will never see the light of day again....Congrats and GOD BLESS...

Thanks Jimbo + SS!! Been after a copy for quite awhile :takeit:

FF16WM.jpg

Thanks Jimbo + SS!! Been after a copy for quite awhile :takeit:

Whoa! CONGRATS Rich! :headbang:

Hey FF People--

This may be more of a CGC-related question, but it seems the FF people are more "on the ball," so here's the question:

Just got back a few FF slabs from the CGC and it appears that some of them have not been posted in the FF Census.

Does anyone have any idea how often the CGC updates the Census? Is it monthly or a non-specific time period?

Thanks!!

It isn't set in stone...but it appears to be quarterly or so....certainly not once a month. GOD BLESS...

P.S. I haven't looked in a while but somewhere on that page they used to list the date of the most recent update.