• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Not to change the subject....but I was in Books A Zillion the other day and noticed that Marvel has issued the trade edition of volume 2 of the Marvel Masterworks edition of FF reprinting 11-20 and Annual 1. I had never owned the first printing as the coloring on many of the Masterworks editions was just too far off. They really got it right this time....down to Mr. Fantastic's pink hand on the cover of FF 20. The cover is a painting of FF 12 that was done from the exact Kirby layout....real neat. I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but I highly reccommend it for those who haven't seen it. The list is only $ 20 USD.....and Amazon probably has it cheaper. I have always loved that part of the run, even though it's not as sophisticated as the issues from the later 60's. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This is my favourite thread hands down. I haven't contributed anything any form of expression until now. I love seeing everyone FF scans and future endeavours. I especially like seeing other collector society members FF pedigree copies , since that is my collecting specialty. I will be attempting some scans asap, including a FF 79 mass copy.

Thing displaying his temper, New York style. You know tax payers have to pay for that. The peolpe of NY must have to pay a butt load of money for all the repairs done to the city with all those super vandaliz....I mean heros running around in there tights.

FF111CoverWP.jpg

Edited by colugo