• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Unofficial Underground Comix thread...
14 14

2,279 posts in this topic

And that wraps up my Underground/Mature Comix coverfest. Was only about 80% of what I have, but posted most of my favorites. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed going through my collection again. Need to get to a couple conventions and find some more issues I don't have.

Have a Great Day!

You Sir have a very cool collection :golfclap:

And that wraps up my Underground/Mature Comix coverfest. Was only about 80% of what I have, but posted most of my favorites. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed going through my collection again. Need to get to a couple conventions and find some more issues I don't have.

Have a Great Day!

You are welcome to send me a want list (blatant advertisement)

50cent also has a lot of extras for sale.

Here's a list of Underground related appearances for the 2009 San Diego Comic Con.

Kevin Eastman (did many mini's before TMNT)

Nicola Cuti (Moonchild)

Denis Kitchen (Kitchen Sink)

Sergio Aragones

Jack Katz (First Kingdom)

Lee Marrs (Pudge, Blimp Girl)

Jim Valentino

William Stout (did a few beautiful covers like Grossout and Weird Trips #2)

Scott Shaw (Gory Stories cover)

Ken Krueger (one of the founds or the SDCC)

List them if you know more...

Here's a list of Underground related appearances for the 2009 San Diego Comic Con.

Kevin Eastman (did many mini's before TMNT)

Nicola Cuti (Moonchild)

Denis Kitchen (Kitchen Sink)

Sergio Aragones

Jack Katz (First Kingdom)

Lee Marrs (Pudge, Blimp Girl)

Jim Valentino

William Stout (did a few beautiful covers like Grossout and Weird Trips #2)

Scott Shaw (Gory Stories cover)

Ken Krueger (one of the founds or the SDCC)

List them if you know more...

(worship)

Wish I could be there!

Have a Great Day!

Thanks a lot for posting all the books - great stuff!! :applause:

Here's one I picked up this weekend thanks to Reverend, Pervert Comix #1. It's not in very good shape, but searching more on this one I find it's hard to find any info. or scans of it (the JK guide mistakenly gives credit/copyright for the cover to the 1969 Pervert Comix by Landerman to Dormouse on p. 170). From the early 70's (no copyright or date within), printed by Mitch Morrill (as per the JK guide) and art by Richard "Dormouse" Noe.

Front cover.

PervertComix1.jpg

Back cover.

PervertComix1b.jpg

This is the 1969 Landerman Pervert Comix.

80500.jpg.28827d990a1c921fe2e1a96ccd846d41.jpg

Here's one I picked up this weekend thanks to Reverend, Pervert Comix #1. It's not in very good shape, but searching more on this one I find it's hard to find any info. or scans of it (the JK guide mistakenly gives credit/copyright for the cover to the 1969 Pervert Comix by Landerman to Dormouse on p. 170). From the early 70's (no copyright or date within), printed by Mitch Morrill (as per the JK guide) and art by Richard "Dormouse" Noe.

Front cover.

PervertComix1.jpg

Back cover.

PervertComix1b.jpg

(thumbs u Nice book, and very rare indeed. I think it's worth every penny you paid and then some, even with the pieces out.

Front cover.

PervertComix1.jpg

Back cover.

PervertComix1b.jpg

That is seriously obscure!

(thumbs u Nice book, and very rare indeed. I think it's worth every penny you paid and then some, even with the pieces out.