• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official PEDIGREE BOOK thread! Updates and comments here
9 9

419 posts in this topic

Here's my one and only pedigree book which I'm actually attempting to part with at the moment, but nobody wants it... (shrug) For a 3.0, it's da bomb! :headbang:

1237222802881_allamerican20.JPG

I did not want to use Mikes last name without his permission

I understand, and apologize. But Mike's name has been posted here on a number of occasions already, so the cat got out of the bag long ago. I think if you search your name it has been mentioned before as well.

I will paypal you $25.00 right now to get what you have already done!!! This is getting ridiculous.. :makepoint:

publish this thing over the web or something, but get it done!

please?????? :wishluck:

Any updates on when this pedigree book will be out?
:roflmao: This fall. Or next Tuesday. Nobody's sure.

I heard Axl Rose is helping out with the book so who knows when it will come out.

I'm totally looking forward to this book though. Some great stories behind some of these collections.

I'm content to let them take their time and get it right.

Yup I agree there is way too much information to gather. I'd hate to see them short change half a dozen pedigrees by not getting enough info or accurate data just so they can get this off to the presses. Also, the more pictures the better!