• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Two that I've owned for awhile but just had slabbed:

FF4cgc.jpg

FF10blue.jpg

That 10 looks pretty nice for an 8.5....very nice books dude..

I agree. Beautiful colors on that #10. (thumbs u

— Rick

(shrug)

Not following you sir...

We're hoping you were the one who pulled the trigger on the FF 8...9.0 on Comiclink....probably one of the toughest FF's in 9.0 or higher.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fried of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. It sold for $ 3500....about 50 % higher than the surrounding issues in similar grade.It really should be broken out in Overstreet...as should 16,36,39,and 57.Those usually sell for more than the rest in their respective groupings.

Got one.... :banana:

On the way!

Reed's expression on that cover always creeped me out.

That's because it's not really Reed! :gossip:

That #10 is friggin jaw-dropping!!! Awesome copy.

Better than my low grade copy whose lower left corner was a meal for a few paper bugs. :sick:

Beautiful copy of #10 Bob! :thumbsup:

That's got to be the best color I've ever seen on a 10.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. I'd rather have that one than a higher grade with less color.

(shrug)Not following you sir...
We're hoping you were the one who pulled the trigger on the FF 8...9.0 on Comiclink....probably one of the toughest FF's in 9.0 or higher.GOD BLESS...-jimbo(a fried of jesus) (thumbs uP.S. It sold for $ 3500....about 50 % higher than the surrounding issues in similar grade.It really should be broken out in Overstreet...as should 16,36,39,and 57.Those usually sell for more than the rest in their respective groupings.
Got one.... :banana:On the way!

What did you end up with, 9.0 or 9.2 ? Congrats. The last two toughies will be the 1 and 3....haven't seen 9.0's of them in a LONG time.GOD BLESS...

We're hoping you were the one who pulled the trigger on the FF 8...9.0 on Comiclink....probably one of the toughest FF's in 9.0 or higher.GOD BLESS...-jimbo(a fried of jesus) (thumbs uP.S. It sold for $ 3500....about 50 % higher than the surrounding issues in similar grade.It really should be broken out in Overstreet...as should 16,36,39,and 57.Those usually sell for more than the rest in their respective groupings.

What did you end up with, 9.0 or 9.2 ? Congrats. The last two toughies will be the 1 and 3....haven't seen 9.0's of them in a LONG time.GOD BLESS...

9.0 jimbo with an old label to boot!

Steve

9.0 jimbo with an old label to boot!

Steve

I'm looking forward to seeing it.....it's one of my favorites. The best I could afford is this 7.0 :cloud9: from Doug who got it from a British board member who got it from Harley Yee at a London show years ago.It's not the 8.5 that I usually wait for...but the color strike is dumbfounding.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF8.jpg

I was just checking the census....FF 1 only has 1@ 9.0 and 2@ 9.2....that really will be tough...and that's from over 750 different submissions.GOD BLESS...

Just got this one back from CGC on my first shot (sorry about the crappy pic - I need a legal size scanner)

039.jpg

:mad:

Nice freakin book......wanna sell? :baiting:

sorry man - I think this is gonna be a keeper - I am going to be trying for a 9.4 so if that ever happens I'll obviously be selling it then. I'm selling the 7.5 but I doubt your interested in that one...