• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Hi Jimbo

Nice to see this book go to a good home. If you are interested, I bought this book from Harley Yee 15 years ago in London (he used to come over for a couple of UK shows each year - I think it was Storey's Gate - the UK guys will remember). So I guess it has found its way home.

The page quality is excellent - the book has been sat in archival Mylar D all that time.

Regards

Alan (Glasgap, UK)

Cool story.....I can see why they gave it a 7.0...but i has to be one of the nicest 7.0's I've ever seen.Thanks for letting it go...hope it allowed you to get something awesome.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

A couple more from an original owner that just came back from CGC...

ff35.jpg

ff41.jpg

ff49.jpg

Steve

NICE.....FF 35 was my first early FF ...and one of my favorites. My Mom brought it home from a Church Bazzaar that my young punk arse was too lazy to go to.She said there was a room full of comics :pullhair: ....GOD BLESS...

A couple more from an original owner that just came back from CGC...

Steve

NICE.....FF 35 was my first early FF ...and one of my favorites. My Mom brought it home from a Church Bazzaar that my young punk arse was too lazy to go to.She said there was a room full of comics :pullhair: ....GOD BLESS...

Room full of comics? Heaven can wait.

Great books Steve.

Wow, I love your FF#19/49 covers! ....I'm trying to get an FF#5, but have had no luck for the longest time. I look forward to the time I can post it in this thread. :cloud9:

:cloud9: my thread stays alive...

I guess this is THE place to point out the extremely strong FF run that is stacking up for the November Signature auction...one of the nicest I've seen in a while. That FF 50 in CGC 9.4 should prove "veddy interesting". I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit 10 K. The Curator TTA 44 in CGC 9.4 is another one to watch.GOD BLESS...