• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,625 posts in this topic

Got these 2 from the latest ComicLink auction....It's a pretty beat up #3, but still my first copy!

As for the #7, this should make a great reading copy....I recently read in the "Kirby-King of Comics" book that this was the only F.F. cover he inked himself.

Nothin wrong with that 3 that a little love can't compensate for! NICE 2.5! :headbang:

Thanks for the love for #3, you too Human Torch!

Got these 2 from the latest ComicLink auction....It's a pretty beat up #3, but still my first copy!

As for the #7, this should make a great reading copy....I recently read in the "Kirby-King of Comics" book that this was the only F.F. cover he inked himself.

Nothin wrong with that 3 that a little love can't compensate for! NICE 2.5! :headbang:

Thanks for the love for #3, you too Human Torch!

Is that a subscription crease on the #3? Gotta love the old days, subscribe and Marvel will fold it in half and mail it.

Wish I had spent $10 more 20 years ago when I bought them.

Hear it. Back in the late 80s, I was quite single-minded in my silver age pursuit. I needed everything. Now . I was buying old Marvels 20-30 issues at a time. I remember very clearly passing up higher graded comics in favor of lower grades, just so I could harvest greater quantity.

:pullhair:

Just got this today frm Flaming Telepath....one of my very favorite FF's of all time.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0006-3.jpg

:applause:

This is most definitely a book on my want list and I don't collect FFs...

#13 is a great issue! I love the expressions on the Red Ghost as he's watching the apes reveal their powers..great stuff! A trip to the moon and the 1st appearance of the Watcher makes this one of the most undervalued FF's.

Here's my copy.

Got it for $60 from ComicLink a few months ago:

Nothing wrong with picking up a $ 150 copy for $ 60.It seems like there are a dozen or so "steals" in each Clink auction.It really pays to troll through during the last hours.GOD BLESS...

Here's my copy.

Got it for $60 from ComicLink a few months ago:

Nothing wrong with picking up a $ 150 copy for $ 60.It seems like there are a dozen or so "steals" in each Clink auction.It really pays to troll through during the last hours.GOD BLESS...

You have a nose for value jimbo.

Nice book at a great price Darth.

By the way...I just listed my undercopy ( 8.0 ) in the forum marketplace...if any one wants a real nice copy.GOD BLESS...

When I trawled round the UK comic marts in the 90s, I never saw a high grade copy of Fantastic Four 13 in person. Great looking copies.

Here is a FF27 I picked up pre-CGC. A small indent at the top of the back cover but the pages are white and the cover colors are nice.

Alan (UK)

60770-FF27F.jpg.7f4efb7fd30760b3f1c0e5840547edba.jpg