• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Anybody ake a peek at the FF4 on the Clink auction....8.0...BUT it's slabbed by the OTHER company.Bid is low and I'm betting it will stay low because of their horrible reputation.What if it ISN'T restored and is actually untouched like they say...someone will walk away with a fabulous deal.Any thoughts ?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Found the auction TSwift, looks like you got it for a fair price. How was the seller to deal with, packaging and grading?

Definitely among the faster shippers, and when you consider it was done internationally, it was remarkable.

Found the auction TSwift, looks like you got it for a fair price. How was the seller to deal with, packaging and grading?

Definitely among the faster shippers, and when you consider it was done internationally, it was remarkable.

Thanks for the info, might be worth watching their auctions. Congrats on a super book.

Anybody ake a peek at the FF4 on the Clink auction....8.0...BUT it's slabbed by the OTHER company.Bid is low and I'm betting it will stay low because of their horrible reputation.What if it ISN'T restored and is actually untouched like they say...someone will walk away with a fabulous deal.Any thoughts ?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Hey Jimbo, looks like a nice copy. Wonder what the final price will be and how much lower it will go for because of the grader.

The #2 is the best of the bunch, condition-wise. Good eye!

No real pattern. I love Kirby, but I also love Stan Lee, Ditko, Buscema, Romita, Tuska...

Edited by KirbyJack

Got these 2 from the latest ComicLink auction....It's a pretty beat up #3, but still my first copy!

As for the #7, this should make a great reading copy....I recently read in the "Kirby-King of Comics" book that this was the only F.F. cover he inked himself.

60185-RAD447FB2008429_18954.jpg.1bf7145dae023e1b99bc7510fe4370c0.jpg

60186-RADF1B802008520_123916.jpg.a5cb8fd94248189889104e9ce0a4a329.jpg

Edited by Darth Corgi

Got these 2 from the latest ComicLink auction....It's a pretty beat up #3, but still my first copy!

As for the #7, this should make a great reading copy....I recently read in the "Kirby-King of Comics" book that this was the only F.F. cover he inked himself.

Nothin wrong with that 3 that a little love can't compensate for! NICE 2.5! :headbang: