Smells dead

I Saw Hendrix Twice.Chances Are You Didn't. \:\/
Won't You Take Me To... Funkytown?

#9796942 - 03/13/17 09:35 PM Re: GHOST TOWN [Re: The Black Hand ]
slym2none Offline

Meme mummer

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: in a kerfuffle
That's your own flatulence. Get one foot out of the grave already!

-slym
Logan510 in Sept of 2014: I sent a batch of books to RMA to work on and submit for me. The attention to detail, updates, evaluations of each and every book and quick responses to questions really stick out. To say I'm pleased with the results would be an understatement. I don't have the books in hand yet, but the grades were spot on or better than expected in several cases.

The crown jewel of the bunch has to be the X-Men #64, first appearance of Sunfire that came back a 9.8 with white pages. Just that one book alone paid for my trip to Heroes Con ( where I bought it ) 4 times over.

RMA is a good dude, who is very passionate about his craft.

Thank you
Casey

#9796945 - 03/14/17 10:46 AM Re: GHOST TOWN [Re: slym2none]
The Black Hand Offline

The Common Man
meets
Regular People

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 2 Blocks from Funkytown
The other foot's on a banana peel, unfortunately.

I Saw Hendrix Twice.Chances Are You Didn't. \:\/
Won't You Take Me To... Funkytown?

#9796949 - 03/14/17 02:49 PM Re: GHOST TOWN [Re: The Black Hand ]
slym2none Offline

Meme mummer

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: in a kerfuffle

-slym
Logan510 in Sept of 2014: I sent a batch of books to RMA to work on and submit for me. The attention to detail, updates, evaluations of each and every book and quick responses to questions really stick out. To say I'm pleased with the results would be an understatement. I don't have the books in hand yet, but the grades were spot on or better than expected in several cases.

The crown jewel of the bunch has to be the X-Men #64, first appearance of Sunfire that came back a 9.8 with white pages. Just that one book alone paid for my trip to Heroes Con ( where I bought it ) 4 times over.

RMA is a good dude, who is very passionate about his craft.

Thank you
Casey

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  cgcmod4, CCGmod0, ccgmod1, ccgmod2-migration, ngcmod, cgcmod5, cgcmod3-migration, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Comics Marketplace
Advertisements

Generated in 0.013 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.