Page 29 of 29 « First<2526272829
Topic Options
#9340004 - 05/11/16 09:50 AM Re: The ebay advice thread [Re: Catwomancomics]
awakeintheashes Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: vs. Maradona vs. Elvis
It's time to decide if I want to renew my eBay store subscription. When I signed up for a store I was listing over 50 items per month, so it made economic sense, based on the insertion fee cost at the time.

I'm only listing about 25-30 items per month now, and I see that the basic store subscription cost is now $19.95 per month.

At first glance, it doesn't seem to make economic sense to keep up a store subscription. Granted, I will miss out on special features, but the only one I used was vacation settings.

I'm currently a top rated seller, so I enjoy the discounts associated with that. Am I overlooking any savings or benefits associated with maintaining my eBay store?

Don't let your dreamers grow up to be dead men.

#9340075 - 05/11/16 10:53 AM Re: The ebay advice thread [Re: awakeintheashes]
BassGMan Offline
Pedigreed

Loc: Near Seattle WA
 Originally Posted By: awakeintheashes
It's time to decide if I want to renew my eBay store subscription. When I signed up for a store I was listing over 50 items per month, so it made economic sense, based on the insertion fee cost at the time.

I'm only listing about 25-30 items per month now, and I see that the basic store subscription cost is now $19.95 per month.

At first glance, it doesn't seem to make economic sense to keep up a store subscription. Granted, I will miss out on special features, but the only one I used was vacation settings.

I'm currently a top rated seller, so I enjoy the discounts associated with that. Am I overlooking any savings or benefits associated with maintaining my eBay store?

A couple things. First is that starting this month the smallest Store subscription went up $5 to $24.95 for month to month, though free listings went up to 250 for both Buy It Now and auctions (up from 200 each). Don't forget that rather than the flat 10% final value fee that with even the smallest Store subscription that fee goes down to 9% for most categories (including collectibles) and even less for some other categories. There is also that 20% off final value fees as long as you meet some criteria, though I'm not sure if that applies to those without a store as well. If you don't want to commit to a full year just go for the month to month plan and exit whenever you want.

Page 29 of 29 « First<2526272829

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Monster Rainbow Toned 1972 Lincoln Cent (Double Die Obverse)
by WingedLiberty1
Today at 10:29 AM
New Sales Thread 8/22/2016
by Mohawk
Today at 12:35 AM
1941-S NGC MS67 FB PL CAC Dime
by coinman_23885
Yesterday at 09:35 PM
WANTED - Reverse Toned Morgans
by Eric Hazen
08/21/16 11:15 PM
Comics Marketplace
SA/BA-Double & Triple covers plus other bits inc. a MATT BAKER GA
by Grantley Goddard
25 minutes 13 seconds ago
New Slabs - Ross / Campbell, Psylocke, Dr Strange, Early Valiant Variants
by comicquant
58 minutes 4 seconds ago
Runaways #1 9.8, Raphael #1 9.8, TMNT #1 2nd print 8.5
by Gsims718
Today at 03:46 PM
DC & Marvel Bronze Lots; Zenescope Variant Lot; CGC Golden Age to Modern & MORE!
by WalkinWillie
Today at 02:56 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.