Page 23 of 23 « First<1920212223
Topic Options
#8491381 - Yesterday at 06:20 PM Re: The ebay advice thread [Re: 01TheDude]
slym2none Offline

Meme mummer

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: up your butt & around the corn...
Thanks, 01TD. I just saw this and have the report running now.

\(thumbs u

-slym

#8491825 - Yesterday at 09:53 PM Re: The ebay advice thread [Re: slym2none]
MetalPSI Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Meanwhile, in Canada....
 Originally Posted By: slym2none
OK, I am not sure if Kevin was responding to me or not, but if so, here's why I asked about finding out who left what DSR: my shipping rating was dinged recently, and I don't know why.

Do I pack poorly? No, I use double-layer cardboard if I can get it, and I will make sheets where the "grain" runs perpendicular to one another & tape them together when I cannot; I make the carboard sheets over-sized; and I use lots of bubble-wrap. I will even put other sheets of cardboard in an envelope if I have room. Boxes are always filled with peanuts or crumpled newspaper/plastic shopping bags to fill any voids.

Do I overcharge for shipping? No. I might round up to the nearest 50, and often I even lose a little on shipping.

Do I ship other ways than specified? No. If a buyer pays for 1st Class shipping, they get 1st Class. If they pay for Priority, they get Priority.

So, I am curious as to whom it was that felt the need to give me anything less than 5 stars.

That's the only reason I asked my question, and if Kevin was responding to me, then that's how he is wrong.

If not, I apologise for my response, K76.

-slym

I will vouch for Slym(Neil) anytime, anywhere, anywhen when it comes to his shipping. It is phenomenal. Period. I will buy from him at any time. One of the best shippers I have had the pleasure in dealing with.

#8491926 - Yesterday at 10:16 PM Re: The ebay advice thread [Re: MetalPSI]
slym2none Offline

Meme mummer

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: up your butt & around the corn...

-slym

Page 23 of 23 « First<1920212223

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1861 Jefferson Davis Hanging "Death To Traitors" Anti-Confederate Medal
by BROADSTRUCK
10:54 AM
17 Carson City Morgan dollars, most are GSA's
by nk1nk
06:58 PM
Looking for a few Franklin Half Proofs
by Dkillett2
02:11 PM
I have a new website with coins for sale!
by James_EarlyUS
11:05 AM
Comics Marketplace
Marvel Legends Variant toys etc...
by OrangeNemesis
Early AntMan, 1st Ghost Rider, Blade, Howard the Duck and more! All Raw!
by Gem_Mint
11:08 AM
Freak Brothers #1 FIRST PRINT raw
by EggsAckley
10:20 AM
EPIC
by Chuck Gower
09:54 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.382 seconds in which 0.369 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.