Page 2971 of 2971 « First<29672968296929702971
Topic Options
#8336275 - 01/24/15 03:10 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: DavidTheDavid]
MetalPSI Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: You let me worry about that
Best everything except the ability to work because the hippies wont let anyone make any money
Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#8336276 - 01/24/15 03:11 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: Jimmy Linguini]
thirdgreenham Offline
Eleventy millionth person to declare their first year on the boards as the golden age, and the current era to be worthless.
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Jimmy Linguini
IT FELT SO REAL.

lol

what goes around comes around...oh yeah, and respect your parents

forestcitycoins is my eBay store, click if you like. \(thumbs u

#8336864 - 01/24/15 12:35 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: rodan57]
PovertyRow Offline

EXPECIALLY NEWBISH

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Perv Toy Row, San Francisco
 Originally Posted By: rodan57
I have a copy of "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI".

I don't recommend it.

I'd put up the takeit but yours is either a second or third print.

The rare first print was titled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by One Half to Two PSI". The title was changed after late results from a study were received. There was also a set of schematics in the back showing the football's vulnerable spots and detailing the PSI loss for each spot.

Check the back of your book you see if there are remnants of pages having been cut out by the publisher before distribution. If so, you have the 2nd print. The even less desirable 3rd printing shows no schematic remnants.

#8336990 - 01/24/15 01:41 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: PovertyRow]
NTHstars Offline
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Originally Posted By: PovertyRow
 Originally Posted By: rodan57
I have a copy of "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI".

I don't recommend it.

I'd put up the takeit but yours is either a second or third print.

The rare first print was titled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by One Half to Two PSI". The title was changed after late results from a study were received. There was also a set of schematics in the back showing the football's vulnerable spots and detailing the PSI loss for each spot.

Check the back of your book you see if there are remnants of pages having been cut out by the publisher before distribution. If so, you have the 2nd print. The even less desirable 3rd printing shows no schematic remnants.

So I sold NFL QB Tom Brady a second print? This is important information to ponder. I must retreat to my mountain for contemplation.

#8337446 - 01/24/15 05:16 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: NTHstars]
4comix Offline
(S)uper Collector

Loc: CT USA
 Originally Posted By: NTHstars
I nominate Thomas Brady of Brookline, Mass., for HOS. He's known on the boards as 18-1mybutt and prettyboysteroid.

There have been numerous rules violations.

1. First, on August 13, 2014, he put up on I take it on my mixed sale of videos "Dude, Where's My Car", "Reefer Madness", "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "How to Cheat on a Super Model like a Champ and Totally, Like, Get Away With It, Dude." Payment was never made, but I got tickets to some NFL game in February 2015 because "dude, we both know this is going to happen."

2. Second, on August 24, 2014, he threw up on I take it on New Mutants 98, proclaiming, "Dude, we both know they are going to cast a vacant, hit-and-miss, pretty boy attached to a super hottie for this role, and, not to give anything away, but remember my name b----." When Ryan Reynolds was cast instead he couldn't pay because he was using his cash to "make his agent disappear, like Sons of Anarchy disappear." He also wondered why my shipment didn't include the "trial run version", "Deadpool" starring Clint Eastwood.

3. Lastly, on December 13, 2014, he put up an I-take it on my sale of two super rare flea market finds entitled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI", "How Two Comes from 1+1", "PSI Miami", "How Presidents BS Their Way Through Press Conferences" and "Cmon Dude, You Don't Have to Actually Have to Be a President for the Last Book to Work for You, Give Me Strength Lord, Give Me Strength."

I have yet to receive payment despite numerous pms as well as emails to his personal account "youreonlyopenifisaysob----@hotmail.com". I sent the books anyway because all of his kudos was positive. Was that a mistake?

Anyhoo, I think this is more than enough for the HOS. Comes up short for the PL, obviously.

so wait? is this a joke? tom Brady from Brooklyn mass? lol I thought it was a joke then emails and user names were given...

#8339008 - 01/25/15 12:31 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: 4comix]
Logan510 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chicago, IL
 Originally Posted By: 4comix
 Originally Posted By: NTHstars
I nominate Thomas Brady of Brookline, Mass., for HOS. He's known on the boards as 18-1mybutt and prettyboysteroid.

There have been numerous rules violations.

1. First, on August 13, 2014, he put up on I take it on my mixed sale of videos "Dude, Where's My Car", "Reefer Madness", "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "How to Cheat on a Super Model like a Champ and Totally, Like, Get Away With It, Dude." Payment was never made, but I got tickets to some NFL game in February 2015 because "dude, we both know this is going to happen."

2. Second, on August 24, 2014, he threw up on I take it on New Mutants 98, proclaiming, "Dude, we both know they are going to cast a vacant, hit-and-miss, pretty boy attached to a super hottie for this role, and, not to give anything away, but remember my name b----." When Ryan Reynolds was cast instead he couldn't pay because he was using his cash to "make his agent disappear, like Sons of Anarchy disappear." He also wondered why my shipment didn't include the "trial run version", "Deadpool" starring Clint Eastwood.

3. Lastly, on December 13, 2014, he put up an I-take it on my sale of two super rare flea market finds entitled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI", "How Two Comes from 1+1", "PSI Miami", "How Presidents BS Their Way Through Press Conferences" and "Cmon Dude, You Don't Have to Actually Have to Be a President for the Last Book to Work for You, Give Me Strength Lord, Give Me Strength."

I have yet to receive payment despite numerous pms as well as emails to his personal account "youreonlyopenifisaysob----@hotmail.com". I sent the books anyway because all of his kudos was positive. Was that a mistake?

Anyhoo, I think this is more than enough for the HOS. Comes up short for the PL, obviously.

so wait? is this a joke? tom Brady from Brooklyn mass? lol I thought it was a joke then emails and user names were given...

I think he was trying to be funny. My advice to him...don't quit your day job.

#8339063 - 01/25/15 01:04 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: Logan510]
NTHstars Offline
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Everybody's a critic \:\)

Oh well, I guess it's better than doing a whole movie about a military hero and being called a psychopath for your effort...

#8339151 - 01/25/15 01:53 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: NTHstars]
Awax Offline
Pedigreed

Loc: 3MTA3

CD I'm listening to:

Drive Like Jehu - Drive Like Jehu

Page 2971 of 2971 « First<29672968296929702971

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2, eerb0803 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Silver Washington Quarters ~ 1955-P, 1956-P, 1958-D ~ All PCGS MS 65 ~ Ugly Tone
by Mr. Smith Guesser
01/29/15 09:57 AM
Star Notes, Fancy SN
by stldanceartist
01/28/15 12:41 PM
FS 1875 S/S TWENTY CENT LUSTEROUS AU EXTRA DIGITS IN DENTILS
by GNCcoin
01/28/15 07:10 AM
Miscellaneous Silver For Sale
by fred13
01/27/15 08:51 PM
Comics Marketplace
silver streak 6 f.s.
by Straw-Man
01/29/15 10:28 AM
ASM Lot: #86,94,98,101,102,11
9,128,130 & 200 on eBay!!! Nice books!!!

by jaja-mon12
01/29/15 08:40 AM
Big Hero 6/Alpha Flight #17 OA and more ending this weekend on eBay
by pkveronese
01/29/15 08:04 AM
New Mutants #98 and some other moderns!
by Gunnz
01/29/15 05:47 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.781 seconds in which 0.768 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles