Page 2769 of 2769 « First<27652766276727682769
Topic Options
#8123478 - Yesterday at 08:22 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
Jeffro Offline

Speaking as myself, I don't deserve anything.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: SABODFL
 Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus
I wish this thread would stop bullying everyone.

\(tsk\) Sending screenshot to Hershen

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#8123730 - Yesterday at 09:45 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: jaybuck43]
jaybuck43 Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Hoboken, NJ
 Originally Posted By: jaybuck43
 Originally Posted By: Dutch74
 Originally Posted By: Ditch Fahrenheit
 Originally Posted By: Dutch74
Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to do so, and if I can nominate a non-boardie for the Hall of Shame, but I want to warn anybody for eBay seller Seerojas.

What is the case?

On 7 July I purchased item 221483206787: a complete set of ASM666 variants.

On 22 August the package arrived. I immediately noticed the seller Seerojas that three books were missing. The next day, the seller Seerojas apologized and promised to send the missing books.

On 6 September I asked the seller about the status of the books. He said he had not sent them yet, but promised to do so right away.

On 1 October I still had not received the books and asked the seller Seerojas about the status.

On 1 October the seller Seerojas replied he would send them ‘tomorrow’. I demanded a tracking number.

On 2 October the seller Seerojas said he would send them ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number.

On 6 October the seller Seerojas said he would send the books ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number and then I did not hear anything anymore. All of the sudden the conversation at eBay was closed (can the seller to that?)

On 9 October I started a refund request at eBay. I got a confirmation saying the seller would contact me within 6 days and that after that period I could ask eBay to step in.

On 16 October, after I did not hear anything from the seller Seerojas, I wanted to ask eBay to stept in. But when I click the link ‘ask us to step in and help’ in the confirmation e-mail, I got into a screen saying: 'This return was closed' and 'the return was completed on Oct 15, 2014'. Well, nothing was completed, I did not get any refund, I can not start anything with PayPal as the 45 day period has expired and I can not get into touch with eBay.

So I am screwed. Well, I have learned my lesson. This is the second bad incident I had with eBay and I will not use them anymore. And I warn anybody against this fraud caled Seerojas.

best,
E

There's a boardie here with the same name.

seerojas

He hasn't posted in a year.

If this is a boardy I really want him on probabtion. What information do I need to share to make this happen? regards, E

Bumping this so this actually gets dealt with. PM him that you are nominating him for the PL. You gave us enough information. If he doesn't respond in 3 days, he goes on the list.

Did this ever get dealt with?

#8123815 - Yesterday at 10:24 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: jaybuck43]
crassus Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

I don't think it has, the buyer has provided the customary information, and it has been 72hrs I think since the request, so imo he should go on the PL.
#8123921 - Yesterday at 10:53 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: crassus]
jaybuck43 Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Hoboken, NJ
While I agree, has the buyer sent the required PM? That's what I am looking for. If he says he did then the seller should definitely be added.

#8123992 - Yesterday at 11:17 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: jaybuck43]
manetteska Offline
The Post-man always rings twice. Uhm... ring ring?

Nothing says redemption/learning one's lesson quite like using his/her latest transgression as a sales tactic to take more people's money.

#8124123 - Yesterday at 11:57 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: Jeffro]
awakeintheashes Offline

Loc: Around the Fur
 Originally Posted By: Jeffro
 Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus
I wish this thread would stop bullying everyone.

\(tsk\) Sending screenshot to Hershen

You've got this

kudos

#8124125 - Yesterday at 11:59 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: awakeintheashes]
Branget Offline

Branget: This is all fine and good but I'm at almost 18k posts and still no custom title. How do you explain that?

Arch: I guess I can't.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The placement is PERFECT!
Is Hershen a distant cousin?

Page 2769 of 2769 « First<27652766276727682769

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
07:40 PM
GreatCollections - CAC Highlights - Specialized Nickel Collection and More
by ianrussell
04:36 PM
ON HOLD- Nice scarce denarius of the Roman emperor Otho, 69 AD, NGC Fine
by lordmarcovan
06:03 AM
Comics Marketplace
2 copies of TOS 39 plus some other nice Silver Age
by gadzukes
01:14 AM
1940s Vintage Crime/Mystery Paperbacks: Ellery Queen, Charlie Chan, cheep!
by Point Five
11:28 PM
Revival #1 9.9 + more!
by PhAnTaSmV
10:20 PM
NYCC Enormous #4 Cover D
by Zacreth
09:16 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.656 seconds in which 0.647 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing Aspen Titles