Page 2364 of 2364 « First<23602361236223632364
Topic Options
#7633208 - Today at 12:02 AM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: A.Romeo]
No Quarter Offline
Hobbyist

As a newer member I still have a hard time remembering to double check the lists, other communities I am a part if are pretty good about banning people that are 'problems', or labeling them with tags stating they are suspended from making transactions while on 'PL' lists.

I don't know how well it would be to have one person being "responsible" for it, would be nice to have the first person that notices post the statement, just to make sure it is known as soon as possible after the thread starts.

Another idea might be to have the party nominating them, or the person adding them to the list posting it in the offenders Kudos thread. It would likely be the last post in the thread, so will likely be seen when checked, even if by newer members. It could be removed if warranted, emergencies shouldn't be permanently marked, but would be nice to have all that history in one place.

Edited by No Quarter (Today at 12:03 AM)

Looking for Superior Spiderman 1-29 and Trial of the Punisher #2
Looking for ASM readers, especially silver/bronze

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#7633400 - 26 minutes 48 seconds ago Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: No Quarter]
Green Online   sick

WHAT is your favorite color?
Blue. No, Green! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Begging AND Choosing
 Originally Posted By: No Quarter

As a newer member I still have a hard time remembering to double check the lists, other communities I am a part if are pretty good about banning people that are 'problems', or labeling them with tags stating they are suspended from making transactions while on 'PL' lists.

I don't know how well it would be to have one person being "responsible" for it, would be nice to have the first person that notices post the statement, just to make sure it is known as soon as possible after the thread starts.

Another idea might be to have the party nominating them, or the person adding them to the list posting it in the offenders Kudos thread. It would likely be the last post in the thread, so will likely be seen when checked, even if by newer members. It could be removed if warranted, emergencies shouldn't be permanently marked, but would be nice to have all that history in one place.

Negative remarks are removed from kudos threads. Imo, both kudos threads and the PL list are very close (getting closer all the time) to worthless in their current form. Its still not a bad idea to check them, but there are lots and lots are boardies that have dodged the pl list on technicalities and plenty of *spoon* sellers with big kudos threads.

buyer beware

Also buying 80s nintendo powers in nm or better!

Page 2364 of 2364 « First<23602361236223632364

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
20 Piece Odd Silver Lot
by Hibou
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
Modern Commemorative mint package sets
by Six Mile Rick
Yesterday at 08:15 PM
WTB 2014-P 5 oz ATB Smoky Mountains 25C NGC SP70 Early Releases
by NamesJay
Yesterday at 03:32 PM
1921 Peace dollars for sale
by Nutmeg Coin
Yesterday at 11:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Walking Dead 24 CGC 9.8 Sale
by dead_clone
49 minutes 58 seconds ago
X-Men 1, Blonde Phantom 16 & World’s Finest Comics 3 in this Sunday’s Auction
by HeritageComics
Today at 12:44 AM
Walking Dad Variant Package of 4 (#1con variants chicago, st louis, #100 escape)
by ZGagnon
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
"Whoa. Ladies. I need names and shots. Bartender!" (Fantastic Four 1)
by rfoiii
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.55 seconds in which 0.54 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

ComicLink - Comics & Comic Art Auctions & Exchange